Thread: Issue while connecting to Debugger with Adobe Flash Player

Issue while connecting to Debugger with Adobe Flash Player

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that I am not able to get connected to the Debugger with Adobe Flash player 10.1 that I have. Also when Stepping back to 10.0 still happens the same. I do not know what could have caused this. Please do help me out so that I can make the desired and required change. It will be helpful.

Re: Issue while connecting to Debugger with Adobe Flash Player

You need to verify it by right clicking on the SWF lists "Debugger". This will surely help you out and make the changes that would really work for you. I hope it will then make the changes that is needed. So do work and make the implementation. This will surely let you to make the aspects been appended. So do check out.

As you are using Windows 7 the application may not be coping well with the system and this is the reason you are not able to get the aspects to be worked. So in order to perform and make the changes that is needed it will be helpful for you. You need to make the installation of the application under compatible mode and then make the aspects to be worked. It will be helpful for you. So do process and work.

You should uninstall the application that is the Adobe flash player that is been installed. As it is been done you need to then check for the aspect that is essential and process for the thing. It will be helpful for you. You can then work out for the same by performing well and reinstalling the application that is needed. It will get sort of the thing that you are facing. So do check out.

Perform a clean boot and then check for the output. All you need to do is to process for the thing that is type msconfig in the searchbox and hit enter. As it is done you then need to work or make it function as required. It will be helpful for you and get the thing to work well. I hope this will surely let you to get the issue to be sorted and perform as needed. So check out.