Thread: Error 16 on Photoshop CS 5

Error 16 on Photoshop CS 5

I haven't perform the installation of any annoying language packs.I have all of the Windows 7's Japanese and Chinese Languages from the Language Bar. I used to uninstall and reinstall of this near about three times. Once without making a reboot, at another made a reboot and in the last attmpt one with a restart, a CS5 cleanup utility and also done a registry cleaning procedure . I am getting a pop up of error stating in the title specified . I have even used to run this as XP compatiblity mode and of course, checked as "Run as admin" box but no success at all .

This is the current computer specificvation are as follows :

Intel i5-430M 2.27GHz
    4GB of RAM
    Windows 7 32-Bit
    ATi HD5730 1GB VRam.

Re: Error 16 on Photoshop CS 5

Hello everyone, I am also suffering with the same issue here and I am trying to install it on windows vista and getting failed to install just because this error :16. Actually, I have downloaded it without any issues from the web as cs5 webpremium trial version and continuously stating the error message as "error 16", I have tried to remove the cs,3,4 and is still not going well?Do you have any suggestion regarding this..Please help me !!!

I have fixed this issue yesterday. Photoshop CS5 and Dreamweaver CS5 have installed and launched with proper manner and I can work upon it very well . Because I had previous version of such type of programs, some files hadn't removed with the uninstallation. So, I removed them . You have to move to the : Program Files\Common files and remove all Adobe directories (that are associated with the previous Photoshop or Dreamweaver) then after do the same also in the hidden Program files\Common files

The after move to the Users and then to hidden All users -> you will get Adobe directory . Now, rebooted the machine going proper without any issues !

This is going just because of the update requirements and I think you should be aware about that the official website of adobe have updated the support documentation for such type of problems. The actual reply can also be discussed and solve in the '"Configuration error" when you open the Creative Suite 5 products' . If you are running with some other additional problems associated with this error, which are not located by the document, please post the comments on the official site and they will update this as soon as possible.