Thread: Adobe Flash player 10.3 Automatic Upgrade

Adobe Flash player 10.3 Automatic Upgrade

I think that Upgrade Adobe Flash Player 10.3 is a disaster in the world. I'm losing funds each second since Flash displays comes into view in the top left corner of the browser screen. The user experience is ruined until Adobe is properly tested a new version upgrade - let the "newbies" Adobe to release a software update that is automatically loaded. Adobe CEO should let someone with better monitoring capabilities take because time is money, and Adobe obviously cares nothing about the business because it would allow an unproven "ungraded" to load on computers around the world with such callous indifference to the consequences of its customers.

Re: Adobe Flash player 10.3 Automatic Upgrade

My automatic update did not move in vidoes were, I could not observe (only an inch in most cases, black-box or in some cases). I exhausted three days trying to search the computer of a Trojan, virus, etc. I searched on net and then realized that many people are having problems with the update 10.3. Some were set "by magic." I tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times, with 10.2, 9, but no luck. Other users tried the same thing. I just restored to an earlier point before the update, went to a site with video and at first I did not think it worked, but when I went to another site videos are appearing, even in the first place I tried.

I am turning off routine updates until I know for sure the error is resolved, I'm not sure how I know, they have no time to maintain control here. I already wasted 4- 5 days of work because I do video, mobile media and social consulting and be able to watch videos are a big part of my business. Now I have to find out what programs should be installed again, some were installed after the restore point and is found in "corrupt", but was working before restoring. At least I can watch the videos now.

I establish the answer to this difficulty. The solution is to go to the Internet Explorer IE9, click on "Tools", after that go to "Advanced", afterward make sure that the provision of Use "software in place of GPU rendering" is checked (this is different from another post that said the box should be disabled). Once this box is checked, IE9 started working since designed through Flash Player 10.3. I wish that this helps everybody. Sorry for the users who are using IE9 the "hit and run" installation of the Adobe. Again, the solution described here is working for me.

In fact, I'm having the same problem I downloaded the Active X 10.3 upgrade adobe from my internet acting crazy I could not check my email because the ads keep flashing on my page, one of the posts on this topic suggests that it may change my advanced settings and restart the computer and everything seems to be working well. I ran several virus scans before putting two and two together it was a Windows update that is causing this problem.