Thread: For Game users Core i7 or amd phenom

For Game users Core i7 or amd phenom

Hello,
    I am a professional game player, i am planning to buy a brand new computer. I need some advice from you guys. What is the best processor for a gamer, intel core i7 or amd phenom? I have a very less knowledge about this. Any more discussion on this is appreciated. Please explain me the difference between these. Thank you.

Re: For Game users Core i7 or amd phenom

The evolution of CPU has abandoned the race for the frequency to turn to the multiplication of execution cores. If the beginnings were hard-working, applications being only very few multi-threaded, things have since changed, and many software effectively manage parallelism become the new holy grail in terms of performance. Still, since the onset of the first Quad-Core (Dual In fact, two within a single CPU to start), the CPU general public remained "glued" to the fateful figure 4. It is now more appropriate, since Intel first, and AMD in turn, have launched the CPU with no less than six hearts. They now they bring a new level of performance where as with each expansion, they are ahead of supply software capable of profiting as many hearts? What about the comparative performance of two new high-end Intel and AMD?

One can always monocore performs only one task at a time and a minimum of two multicore. So even with a single CPU to 7GHz there will always be a poor beam by multi-core Proc to 2 jobs running simultaneously (unless they are very heavy each). I laugh to see it there 's about it 8 years a 12x DX2 / 66 exploded the perf of a P4 1400MHz on multithreaded computations (many threads running) the user him what he wants is that He turns on his computer, the net and matte a video without launching, but it's slow. Therefore it is multicore.

Especially if it is to paste in the tests 100% optimized apps but that nobody uses, it was not useful for much. the test is fully representative of the current software offering. is the software behind the hardware as often. I find it quite normal to put on hold the potential buyer that he could not in plupars cases are exploited to maximum processor. so yes, currently, X6 can do nothing against a simple 4 wire I7 cheaper, but it's not yours a better optimization software. I have learned from the test and what is said in the conclusion.

When you know how it works behind, ie alone, do you become pathetic. And that's what you're there. With the same protocol we were accused of being pro AMD, and then you become pro Intel. How do you want to be taken seriously? In addition to meat you because you do not tell people what they should do, we lese free will, and after they read ALL of them consider themselves. Maybe you wanted the same protocol with the same software as our colleagues in order to make you climb the curtain? @ Ragoteur transit: Read our 965BE test and with this protocol it is EVEN before the Q9550, and Q9650 at often, but it is true with older versions of software, the same as you disparage today. Then they say "favors free" does not mean it is 100% free. A test without Adobe has no meaning today. Obviously you have not read the entire text file and write your words, because those who have understood the message

read that "the test protocol was rather pro-amd so far, and he became pro-intel with this test" and should stop bitching grouch and say stupid things ... etc. It is normal to defend themselves but should not say anything. A Phenom 965 in under a Q9450 in almost every test is rarely seen so seriously is your protocol supports Intel and is not ashamed to acknowledge. That does not mean necessarily that you are receiving below. But obviously when the gaps between the CPU are a few percent, and knowing that the software can make some differences from one to two, you end up with big differences between tests.

I just wanted to know because I will put pennies into a new configuration, amd is cheap but inefficient, Intel is effective but expensive. I made to use MeGUI x264 c m, which was why the phenomX6 interested. J likes your site, I have consulted every day and since this test I've taken a step back that I wanted to take me a good continuation phenomX6 (ps: AC must be boring you to always justified)