Thread: Photoshop CS5 doesn't run

Photoshop CS5 doesn't run

Hello,
    I just have the Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Edition. I installed it on my computer, and when I put the serial number, it works, but when I tried it with other key it said that the code is incorrect, and asked me for another. It is just not working for me. I do not know what is the exact problem. I think this might be a installer problem or something like that. Though i am not sure about this. Any help on this is appreciated. Than you.

Re: Photoshop CS5 doesn't run

Here I have a problem with photoshop. Some of my menus are inaccessible because: I can not select the gallery of filters, filter report (in filters). I also have a problem when trying to save the file: the extension. Jpeg. Gif and others of the same kind are not offered me the only way to get the jpeg is to Save For Web, but it makes me go out files heavy. If you know how to solve this problem (before talking about reinstalling the software that would be risky because they do not work all the time) I thank you in advance for enlighten me.

At first, you must have a preset image (when you do "file-new" or the like) which is too tight, that is to say:

Color: - to control at best, it is better to be in RGB (or background images to TV and screen), if you're in CMYK (for printing pro) or LAB (for correction peak), it is better to return to RGB (

Color Depth: - it is better to edit in 8-bit, 16 is for CMYK, and 24 and 32, we even speak.

All this reduces the damn filters, whereas 8bits/RVB, it goes alone. Exit to return to CMYK if you need to print from a pro (that often tarnishes the image a bit - the CMYK spectrum is narrower than that of RGB) and meet the color contrast or levels.

For the JPG extension, it is similar, a prior: JPG foundation should be 8 bits and RGB and do not use layers (Photoshop PSD format goes live on her own, which manages the layers of colors and patterns complex). So the solution: new file, RGB, basic colors, and no layer at the time of registration. Should work.

This is the solution and had not even thought about it, as I am on a 16-bit actually. In any case thank you for your response fast and efficient, is a good forum I think it helps me already several times. Is actually to use the halo that I must render.

My problem is Photoshop 7.0. When a crop, I can not find all of the framework handles that allow me to resize it. Only the four cardinal corners handles appear. Also, when I click on one of them to enlarge the framework, the scaling is not proportional. Can I get a tip and not stretched across the frame enlarges.

With PS CS2 to resize keeping the proportions, I pull stroke (pt a corner), Shift key (= Width + height change). Is it the same on your version, I do not know??!

stiven251 Guest

Hey this is not any problem because it accept only it authorised key so if you insert other key then obviously is will not accept.

Pull your line to crop deselect "perspective" (top to middle) and effectively to keep the same proportion must be pressed at the same time on "Maj". If you still have problems resetting the tool : the top left you a drawing of the tool with a small arrow to the right, right click on that arrow click "reset tool" If you miss squares between the handles of the "corners" is that you get a height and width the last time, remove the (upper side of the drawing tool )