Thread: Photoshop for mobile phones

Photoshop for mobile phones

Hello,
    I like photoshop very much, it is a very excellent` application when it comes to editing and manipulating with images. But this all is best on computers, I have recently heard that photoshop has designed a software that runs on mobile phones. I have a phone with andriod phone, will this application run on it? I have very less idea about this. There fore any more discussion on this topic is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Photoshop for mobile phones

Adobe has announced the availability of Photoshop.com Mobile 1.2 for Android. Previously, the mobile version of this software has been downloaded over 880,000 times, offering Android users can edit images quickly and easily, view and share them. Now users can upload their Android favorite edited photos on Facebook and Twitter by adding a short description. In addition, the new one-touch border, which includes creative executives such as "soft edge", "thumbnail" or "rounded corners", was added to the collection of editing tools.

Adobe Photoshop.com Mobile for Android 1.2 is available free and accessible on all devices running the Android operating system 1.6, 2.0 and 2.1. Current users of Photoshop.com Mobile for Android will have access to version 1.2 by checking the updates on the Android Market. I have downloaded this application and I am very happy with it.

Multipoint feature :
    The application is also supposed to be faster for viewing and editing images. In the latter area photoshop.com Mobile leverages the touch interface of the iPhone to adjust the sharpness of an image using two fingers. The application also proposes eight new models of management to customize the pictures. In its statement, said that Adobe Photoshop.com Mobile for the iPhone has been downloaded 6.5 million times worldwide.

Photoshop Mobile offers 5GB free storage space to any person having an account Photoshop.com. Those who fall into the category Photoshop More are four times that amount. Right now, the phones include the Motorola Q9m / h, Samsung Blackjack I / II, Palm Treo 750w/700w/wx. Support for other phones (such as the iPhone, RAZR and Pearl) will be for next month. I think it's great for people who are very biased picture on their mobile phones and are too lazy to transfer them to a computer.

In practice these editing tools may for example be embedded within a mobile publishing application, to retouch a picture before putting it online on his blog. Adobe may also be a strategy designed to outpace Google's recently acquired the online editor Picnik and could use this technology to bear on Android.

froonylose Guest

I think that it would have been really great, mobile users to do at least some basic image manipulation, like resize, crop and auto-fixing exposure. It is really nice to use photoshop for mobile phones. With this program, users will be able to upload photos from their phone to their online library on Photoshop.com and share them.

Photoshop.com Mobile to Android takes over the functions already known about the iPhone, ie cropping, sharpening, rotation and reversal of photos, and more filters such as exposure, saturation, hue, brightness and contrast, and some pre-programmed effects. The application is very intuitive, each effect is finely adjustable by a simple swipe of a finger across the screen (from left to right and increase from right to left to decrease the effect) and takes into account the content in your photos mobile but also the pictures stored on your account online Photoshop.com however if you have created one.

nicolajoseph1 Guest

Yes, I agree photoshop.com can do functions similar like apple iphone.
    Here are some functions:
    1. Crop, rotate and color correct the touch of a finger.
    2. Add the blur or switch to black and white with one click.
    3. Go classic by adding a sepia tone.
    4. Use the effects of a warm touch and Vintage Vignette.