Thread: No Flash player without Adobe DLM or Adobe GetPlus

No Flash player without Adobe DLM or Adobe GetPlus

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that I am not able to install Flash player until I install Adobe DLM or Adobe Plus. I do not know why this happening? Please help me out so that I can make the aspects to be worked as required. It will be helpful. Is there a way through which I can make the changes or install flash player without installing the applications that is required.

Re: No Flash player without Adobe DLM or Adobe GetPlus

The problem can be sorted as required. You need to check out for the aspect that is by getting the application to be coped with the operating system that you use. It will then be helpful for you.look for the compatible features and then make the installation for the same. This will really help you well for sorting the thing and process as required.

There is another way through which you can make the changes that is required. All you need to do is to open the start menu and then the control panel option. Now under ad/remove program option you need to remove the DLM and getPlus application. Then restart the system and use Internet Explorer for the same. Then you need to check out for manage add ons. I hope they will not be listed more. So check out.

Try out by making installation of the application and then check for the aspect. All you need to do is to check out for the compatible feature. You need to install the application under compatible mode for Windows Xp. Right click on the installer.exe and check for properties. This will help you out and process for the thing. I hope you may then work as needed. It will be helpful.

This may be basically with the add on not supporting well with the system. So in order to work out and process for the same you need to check for the same and work as required. It will be helpful and you can thus make the process to be executed that to without any problem. Make a clean boot service and then install the application. It will then let you to get o a better conclusion.