Thread: SDK for Adobe Flash Player 10.1

SDK for Adobe Flash Player 10.1

I have a iMac and it is been installed with Mac OS X. I have installed Flash Player 10.1 application to the system and the things I want to know is about SDK. I want to know what kind of Software Development Kit. I want to test the peer-to-peer multicast (groups) functionality. Please help me out so that I can make the desired change. Hope to get a solution.

Re: SDK for Adobe Flash Player 10.1

You can make use of the latest SDK. As per you are using Flash player 10.1 you need to make use of playerglobal.swc. So do check for the same and then make the changes that is essential. It will be helpful for you and hence you can make the desired change that is essential. It will then make the desired change and you can then make the implementation as needed.

There is certain steps to which you need to make it implemented. All you need to do is to follow the process as mentioned below:

• You need to create a new application project. Then make project properties to be edited
    • Now you need to open the Flex build Path tab
    • Now access to click Add SWC and then navigate to that path and then make it function through the address frameworks/libs/player/10, select playerglobal.swc
    • Open the Flex Compiler" tab
    • In HTML wrapper you need to Flash player.

As he above process is been processed you need to make it implemented well by compiling the message C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\NPSWF32.dll. The problem her seems to be that I am not able to navigate or locate debugger version of Flash Player. What should I do for the same. I have no idea. Please suggest. It will be helpful.

You can make the change that is by sorting the issue well. All you need to do is to reinstall the flex builder and carry out the process. You can thus make the desired change that is essential. It will be helpful for you and hence you can then make the change that is required. It will be helpful for you and you can thus make the desired change that is essential for the thing. So do process as been suggested.

Process it by removing the installed Flex builder first. It could be that the installed files may have been caused with bugs and this has related to the thing which has caused issue for you. So in order to make it function and work well for you you need to work and make the changes that is needed well by getting a fresh copy of the application and install it to the system. Do work out.