Thread: Photoshop application error

Photoshop application error

Hello,
    So my problem is that I no longer open the 30-day trial versions of photoshop and image ready at once may, although only 3-4 days are passed since the installation. it is always the following error message start message: "Failed to Initalize Security Client. Error code: an application error", which can only confirm with OK, then nothing happens. A reinstalling has brought nothing. Can you help me with this? Any more help regarding this topic is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Photoshop application error

So, according to brief search on google, you just delete the setting files from the directory where you have installed photoshop, find the operating system depending on elsewhere, at 2000 / xp would be on the following system: C: \ Documents and Settings \ Your Name \ Application Data \ Adobe \ Photoshop \ 8.0 \ Adobe Photoshop CS Settings. Best to copy the content (as insurance in case I write this garbage) and then delete the folder just empty time.

Hello
    When I create a small square and then I fill it with paint I have the following error:
    Photoshp.exe - Application error
    The instruction at "0x7c910c27" referenced memory at "0x0714ca55. The memory could "Be not read. Otherwise when I'm handling with a large square I have no problem. I'm using Adobe Photoshop 6.0, I tested with version 7.0 I have the same problem. Do you have an idea? is that this is the computer memory problem. Thanks for your help.

I do have a similar kind of a problem. I uninstalled version 6.0 reinstall version 6.0. Then I uninstall 6.0 and install version 7.0. I have not yet tested with the CS 2. Do you think that it can solve my problem or if you have other suggestions I'm interested. Also, I do you think that this may the version problem? If so then I am ready to change the version. Any help on this is appreciated. Thank you.

Since I work a lot with layers and create a lot of DCIS in CS4 for the first time I've tried in the thread title mentioned function. Once I have the "scripts" selected something my Photoshop crashed completely. Both Windows Vista and Windows 7. Both Adobe Photoshop CS4 and CS5 CS5 + 64-Bit. Since I have not put any money into the software, I can not even write the support for me to obtain help. Because I think, however, that there must be some solution for it yet, the Photoshop crashes just in this campaign, I wonder just search for here. Besides the above Photoshop runs excellent on my machine as I could find. I hope someone can help me before I have to wait CS6.