Thread: Safari 5.0 and Flash Player 10.1 player problem

Safari 5.0 and Flash Player 10.1 player problem

I just bought an iMac OS X version 10.5 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo. when I go (before it did not do ) on small free games Zylom Safari style and it closes unexpectedly I say it's maybe a problem caused by the Flash Player on safari 5. I searched in the folder Internet Plug - Ins as saying in search, I click Player plugin Flash , QuickTime Player can not open but has opened the sequence. I am completely novice . Can anyone help me thank you very much

Re: Safari 5.0 and Flash Player 10.1 player problem

Good evening , I had not come and installed the ADOBE FLASH PLAYER , I did try to download it from several places but it does not work . This means that I can not play games or watch videos and photos etc. So if possible please tell me what's the solution to fix this issue. It is really quiet annoying.

For your installation problems .pkg adobe is where the issue comes from " Installer.app " it will perhaps have to be reinstalled . (Think check with any other package does not pronvenant your install Adobe works well ). Meanwhile you can download " pacifist " is a shareware program that allows installation of PKG , thanks to him this i could install the pkg flash player 10 and everything works very well now.

This latest update, the first under the banner of Adobe , is compatible with all earlier versions, and offers performance gains. so try upgrading your flash to this version since this is compatible with all the browsers and that too without any sort of bugs. Install this and get rid of the problem. So I will keep you informed when I know can be a little more.