Thread: Flash Player is freezing when playing .swf files from hard drive

Flash Player is freezing when playing .swf files from hard drive

I am using the Windows 7 operating system from quite a long time and I have not encountered any issues till now. Now, I have encountered a weird situation in my system. The Flash Player is freezing when playing .swf files from hard drive. I have just downloaded the player a couple of days ago. There was no problem while installing this particular player. Anyone having any idea on how to get rid of this issue is expected to reply immediately.

Re: Flash Player is freezing when playing .swf files from hard drive

If the Flash Player is freezing when playing .swf files from hard drive, then there must be various processes that are going on within the system. So, it is required that all the unnecessary processes must be terminated before starting any application or program. I have seen that this particular issue occurs only in the Windows 7 operating system. I guess this is why it is recommended that this operating system must not be installed or upgraded.

You need to check out whether there is an incompatibility issue between the operating system and the player. This is so because according to me, it seems as if the situation that Flash Player is freezing when playing .swf files from hard drive is being caused because of an incompatibility issue. There is no need to worry. There are many alternatives available in the market. Use any of them that are compatible with Windows 7.

Even if an incompatibility problem is the reason that Flash Player is freezing when playing .swf files from hard drive, then you will just have start this player in the compatibility mode, that is with the help of the option that is available for troubleshoot compatibility. You can get the same when you right-click on the icon of this player. I hope that your issue will be solved with the help of this method.

Inorder to solve the problem that Flash Player is freezing when playing .swf files from hard drive, you will have to get the compatibility tool for this particular player. Install this tool before the player is installed and all the compatibility settings will be done for the player to run fine in the Windows 7 operating system. Just let me know if your issue will not be solved with the help of this method.

I have tried searching for the compatibility tool for Flash Player, but could not find the same. Anyways, I used the Run as Administrator option after that. At that time, it was running fine for some time. Then, the problem started again. Now, I set the operating system in the compatibility mode, when this player was running and now, I am not facing any sort of issues.