Thread: Flash Player stopped working on Mac OS X

Flash Player stopped working on Mac OS X

I just bought an iMac OS X version 10.5 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo. When I go (before it did not do) on small free games Zylom Safari style and it closes unexpectedly I say it's maybe a problem caused by the Flash Player. I look in the folder Internet Plug-Ins as saying in search, I click Player plugin Flash, QuickTime Player can not open but has opened the sequence. I just want to know Flash Player stopped working on Mac OS X.

Re: Flash Player stopped working on Mac OS X

In the window that opened click on: Global Security Settings panel then you get a small window that is not a screenshot on this window you must set two things: Click on "always allow" Click on the arrow next to "edit" then "add", then "add a new folder" and this time add the folder that you download and restart the game and it works well.

I have a little trouble with dofus I can start the game and the page opens but after I got the alert message that "lang file not present in the local folder data /". When downloading all goes well except that it gives me DofusPatch. But after that I am not able to use it. I just need the solution for this problem, if you have any.

here I sought a lot of solution I download idofus and the special version of Dofus on the official website but this one is giving message flash problem, it does not allow for a parameter, but how to both parametric validate. I download but even with the flash player on internet explorer there is just a green bar and nothing more than that.

It is normal that you have problems (MAC is not that good operating system)! What I did with Windows Vista as soon as I found a problem server as well wait a few hours then when I connect a dofus it works because the connection is not impossible. Eternal already had this problem. Well I let you go! I hope this will help you.

I have downloaded dofus c nikel the latest version and always after that I have on the page before you demanded to your nickname and password and c is its Bug but it is not there when I was using flash player 9. Then I have downloaded version dofus on my mac system. Installed it on my system but unable to use it, since it is not working.

I think it is a message that requires Flash player to either confirm or modify the settings. You must click on Settings and then appears a page used to configure flash player. Then you take the same approach as that described in my previous answer without having to download flash player 9.0. I am sure that this is definitely going to work for you.