Thread: Dell webcam software for Win 7

Dell webcam software for Win 7

I was using windows xp on my Dell Mini 1010 but i have just upgraded it by installing windows 7. The problem is that i am not able to find Software for Dell Webcam. I mean to say the software which lets me record/take photos with the webcam. Can anybody help me to get this software?

Re: Dell webcam software for Win 7

As you have upgraded an operating system on your Dell Mini, I would like to ask you that have to checked that your webcam has been detected or not. You may use any messenger to check this such as google talk or MSN messenger. You have to start video calling for detecting the webcam on your laptop.

Most of the people do this mistake when they upgrade their windows operating system. Actually people does not upgrade their driver for the new operating system. I think you should uninstall all the drivers of your system and then install the all the latest drivers of windows 7 pro. Make sure that you install the video driver properly as webcam needs the same.

CamShot monitoring software is a simple and easy-to-use surveillance software. It can capture the WebCam images and deliver the capture via Internet, you can receive the screen capture image at any time and any where.
    CamShot Monitoring Software built with Monitoring Rule Engine, which can manage and execute the rule effectively and no screen capture is missing.

Magic Camera supports all webcam software, IM and webcam chat/broadcast sites like MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, AOL Instant Messenger - AIM, ICQ, Camfrog Video Chat, Skype, PalTalk, ANY webcam, BlogTv, Justin.tv, Stickam, Ustream, Youtube, etc. For hardware, all webcams including HD Webcam, TV tuners/video capture cards, DV, IPcam(directshow) are supported.

Dell webcam manager is a program that lists and let you start all webcam programs presented from creative on your Dell portable, it contains the webcam console. Webcam center or webcam central and Creative livecam application (animated avatars).