Thread: ActiveX Control for Flash Player could not be registered

ActiveX Control for Flash Player could not be registered

When I open certain websites, a message appears saying the page could not be displayed properly because the ActiveX control is not supported or something like that, because of my Internet security settings. The problem is that I can turn this to enable or prompt, or lower my security to Low, it's all the same. I just want to know why ActiveX Control for Flash Player control be registered, I am using IBM R40 Laptop with Windows XP Pro.

Re: ActiveX Control for Flash Player could not be registered

Failed to load ActiveX control! And I am having administrative rights on my computer system; and I have also set the Internet Explorer security settings to the medium level. This is what was written, and even making the changes above, it did not work. But I need something deeper to cure what affects my computer. I do not know what to do.

When I want to go on certain websites I always get the message: to use ActiveX controls installed on this computer. "It did not ask for much, authorization install this control, and still I go to the site in question. This is one of the few sites where I type this message? I know that this be managed in the parameters Internet security options, but how please? "What should we change in the ActiveX controls and plug-ins? I am not receiving any “warning" of this type on "Mozilla Firefox"

I have a problem when installing the Flash Player10. Every time I want to install it gives me: Failed to installation of Adobe's Flash Player. For troubleshooting tips, I have checked Adobe’s flash site but that does not help me. I do not know why I cannot watch videos from youtube, dailymotion, etc. can anybody help me whit this problem.

Now gives me the files in that folder: C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ Macromedia \ Flash Then do this: Start -> Control Panel -> Internet Options In the "Security" click "restore all areas to default level" In the Advanced tab click on "Restore advanced settings" And then try again. I hope this will help you to solve the problem.

I cannot download Adobe Flash Player latest version because it bug. And sometimes I cannot access the page because the yellow bar control active x does not appear, and if I enabled it, it does not work. These two problems are related? Do they have a report with Vista? Is there any solution for this problem, if you have any related reply then please let me know?

Uninstall Flash with this tool fully Editor then reboot your computer system. After that download again flash exe and get the Shockwave. Be careful to choose the version Slim, to avoid the Norton Security Scan Redo facility and tell us if it gets better. If you follow these steps then you will be able to solve the problem. If you have any other query then let me know.