Thread: Flash Player 10 on Terminal Services

Flash Player 10 on Terminal Services

I use Windows 2003 Terminal Services and Internet Explorer 8. Flash 10 has been configured and run on any account, in the administrator group of a fine. But all my ordinary user get this error when trying to view the use of Flash web page: "You must have administrative privileges to configure the Adobe Flash Player for ActiveX". I have tried a variety of techniques, but have not got this job done for an ordinary user. Any ideas related to this Flash Player 10 on Terminal Services.

Re: Flash Player 10 on Terminal Services

We are having TSE server. This server is installed flash player 10 to see the flash animation website. When a user accesses the site, it asks to install the ActiveX Flash, the gold product is already installed. If he person answer install, the system will reverence that the product is already present and need to reinstall the admin mode. After several researches I have not found a solution except to users who log on TSE’s admin area which is not the intention.

Try It out First, uninstall everything had installed Then raises the facility being in install mode. and still in install mode as admin goes to a website using flash. Then returns to execution, I also faced this problem. It must actually install the MSI version of flash which can be found at the address below, since I no longer worry about running a flash user.

I migrated a server 2003 to a 2008 server as placing the 2008 primary and 2003 as the secondary server. The problem is that when the secondary server falls, nothing works, except the 2008 primary is expected to operate. I feel that the passage of 2008 primary has not done properly and not working at all. Can you help me please if you have any idea? I also attached the dcdiag errors of the primary server.

A few days ago my pc got a proposed update adobe flash player, I did, and quite a lot of site where there are animations and videos that tell me I have a problem of flash plugin that I have a too old version of Adobe Flash Player. It advised me to go on a site, then I fall I click on the Adobe Flash Player site to a page where you can install adobe flash player 10 version I have installation goes well though The animation in the end I see it, but nothing helped, I had just uninstall and reinstall, still does not solve the problem.

I can download it in c, windows, system 32, macromedia, flash, FlashUtil10b.exe. But it does not start Fri. Try several times to install and uninstall the program but it works Copied it. Always the same problem on you tube and media player replay: I cannot watch the videos could you give me advice for this problem.

I had no problems installing the Flash Player Plugin because what I realized is indeed on Adobe Web site, you get the Plugin! And looking through my old applications that I keep carefully on an external drive, I realized that I missed the ActiveX Flash Player, but also the Flash Player Plugin Player and not enough to run the world alone!