Thread: Flash Player Wont Work On CBS

Flash Player Wont Work On CBS

My Flash player stopped working on the CBS. All the commercials and advertisements appears normally. But whenever i try to start the program it won't work. it is not played suddenly and when it starts then it plays for a second or two and then halts. This process is also repeated again and again at regular intervals. All other sites play the video smoothly except the CBS.

Re: Flash Player Wont Work On CBS

The CBS or (columbia broadcasting system inc) is one of the broadcasting station which provides streaming videos for watching directly over the internet and i think that this channel can be viewed only throughout the US. So if you are not in the US then you cannot view this video. Try to take help from the proxy servers.

There appears t be a problem with your flash player and hence i would advice you to install Flash player once again on the browser try to open CBS using a different browser if this resolves the problem then its better otherwise i would suggest you to go for a new insallation of the browser from scratch. Hope that this helps.

Indeed, CBS Interactive has recently released a new application that allows users streaming videos on TV.com. So you can, thanks to this application, watch full episodes of Star Trek (the original), Gossip Girl, but also by experts such as Miami and all that just from your iPhone You can either use a connection to a wireless network or WiFi then go through the 3G (+ EDGE), to watch your favorite episodes. You'll also have other benefits such as access to a list of channels but can also manage your favorites.
    Last edited by deveritt; 30-06-2010 at 04:51 AM.

You need to do Three large manipulations are required in order to see the videos when CBS is geographically outside the U.S which are laid below:
    • Retrieve proxy server addresses valid U.S.
    • Set Foxy Proxy Firefox 2.0
    • Select the time zone accordingly

This appears to be a recent case and hence it would be better if you can restore your windows. Try restoring the system to a date back where your system was running absolutely fine and also without any such errors and you will also be able to play the CBS website videos. Hope that this will resolve the application.