Thread: Flash Player 10 Lag Between Click and Sound

Flash Player 10 Lag Between Click and Sound

Flash player installed on my system with windows 7. But it is behaving inadvertently because whenever i try clicking an object on windows the Flash Player 10 Lag Between Click and Sound. While i was playing a online game the Flash player lags between the click and the sound. Please suggest a solution.

Re: Flash Player 10 Lag Between Click and Sound

Sounds like your system is infected with a virus and hence you are getting this error. I would advice you to install the antivirus application on your system so that you can get rid of the system lagging. Also can you tell me which antivirus application are you using presently. So that i can try to give you a solution to this problem.

It is true that the screen desktop appears, according to Microsoft, in about 40 seconds after ignition of the host machine. But the extent of this is on the total availability of the system and its various services. In other words, when the processor has mostly sought, regardless of any human action. A criterion measure, however debatable but at least comparable between the two OSes.

More annoying,i think taht this is because of windows 7 since the performance of Windows 7 degrades over time as well as those of Vista. Also according to Iolo, after application installation "commonly used", the loading time system runs 2 minutes and 34 seconds. An increase in startup time by 64%. Iolo also simulated using the system two years after which the performance of Windows 7 boot degrade 330%. As such, and subject to the relevance of these findings, Windows 7 does not differ significantly from previous Windows.

It seemed to me that was faster Win7 (RC) and Vista. In fact, Win7 was a little longer, but I tested on an old laptop that was below the recommended config, while Vista is on a modern PC and quite sturdy. So to config equal Win7 should be faster. Try to disable all the startup programs from your windows and see the difference.

Yeah, except that pretty mouline after the login screen, On my machine taf, though relatively recent, the "login screen" of XP comes a little less than a minute ... but we can begin to read mail in MS-Outlook only after almost 5 minutes!! Meanwhile, yes, we stay ... but the machine does that eat the drive and responds very badly ... unusable!

I would like to know if you find it normal to have again , "look after his PC properly," knowing that this is probably one of the five most used tools in the world, but also more flexible. I ask this because my experience shows me that there OS that does not require particularly bother (at all actually) so they would not hurt to start.

Try a new antivirus application you can use the Kaspersky Virus Removal Tools is a utility for research and delete viruses, trojans, worms and other threats in the most popular Web. Simply select the directories and locations to scan (hard drives, peripherals, specific folders, etc..) And start the eradication process.