Thread: Need a flash player that does split screen with two "like" videos

Need a flash player that does split screen with two "like" videos

I need a flash player that does split screen with two "like" videos. This is because I am doing a presentation and I come in such a situation that I require to show 2 videos simultaneously. I am not so well versed with the various players and their features, so it will be better if someone could provide me the particular player that has this feature that I require. I hope to get the suggestions as soon as possible.

Re: Need a flash player that does split screen with two "like" videos

I am not able to understand what are the specifications of the flash player that you need. Infact, I do not know one that does split screen with two "like" videos. It would have been better if you could have specified properly about your requirements. Anyways, a suggestion that I would like to give is that you must use simple slide-shows for presentations.

You have mentioned that you need a flash player that does split screen with two "like" videos. This means that the flash player must have a feature that provides some sort of transparency. So, simply search the internet for the particular player with respect to the features that you require. I am sure that you are the only one who can select the perfect player for your presentation.

I understood somewhat how your presentation would be like. Half of one of the video and the half of the other may be related to each other. Better that getting a flash player that does split screen with two "like" videos, it is good to merge both the videos and then, so the same presentation with the help of a single video. You just have to get a video merger software for this purpose.

You just have to compare the codecs of both the flash videos that you are having. You can do it simply online. Doing the correct comparison will help you to go about with the required method for doing your presentation.

Another method is to use 2 flash players that have no skin. It will be better if you can get 2 players that have a transparent skin.

Any of these 2 solutions will help you to do your presentation properly. I hope that this is what you were searching for.

I have downloaded 2 flash players that have transparent skins. So, I am able to almost work out with this method of split screen with two "like" videos. Well, I have not been able to understand how to go about the method of comparison of the codecs of the 2 videos. Now, I am trying to merge the videos. Lets see if I can go about with the technique.