Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Error: Cannot find flash player

Windows Software

Old 30-06-2010

Error: Cannot find flash player

Newcomer in Linux (only one week), I am facing proble in the following: I downloaded the Linux version of Flash player 10 for Firefox, according to the doc from Adobe, is self-installable. After unpacking I have three files, one called "flashplayer-installer '. When I executed the command-tool-execute the command, an error message appears: ERROR: Your architecture, \ 'x86_64 \', is not supported, and if am trying to view site that require flash player it displays the Error: Cannot find flash player.

Old 30-06-2010

Re: Error: Cannot find flash player

Well it's just that the package does not gnash it name does not appear. Obviously you do not run the update and upgrade. Used apt-cache to find package name that provides flash. apt-cache search flash | grep-i flash. You just need to install that and once you install it on your computer system then you will be able install the flash player on your system.
Old 30-06-2010

I have a problem with my console I cannot manage to install the plugin for my wife can watch secret story live on the console help me I just over looking thank you in advance. I do not really understand what you say. It speaks well to install a flash plugin on ubuntu for a browser (like Firefox) to watch a show? The console (or final) starts using your menu (under gnome terminal system applications, system K konsole in KDE).
Old 30-06-2010

Restart your PC and try again to install it. Finally it you should also install automatic power by going to a web page that contains the flash, your browser will tell you "pluggins missing" by clicking this message should be able to install. But you must know that flash does not play video, it reads kind of "gif" but bcp longer. If it's videos you cannot read, the problem is different.
Old 30-06-2010

When you have downloaded the latest version it will not settle here, because until I know that I cannot help you. What is the software is not opening when you click on it and they are running, but it happens just reboot. It's a sign that the computer a little tired. But then if the problem persists. Then you must contact the person from which you have bought the system.
Old 30-06-2010

According to me go on top of Adobe Flash Player Download Center Windows click on right mouse button choose: Save Target As and then download the installation file (install flash player). It remains you to install it. Or use Firefox itself will take care of installing the missing plugins but if you do not want to use firefox then I cannot help.
Old 01-07-2010

I had the same problem and was told to install patch from Adobe: But unfortunately there is nothing to do, it still does not work? I am also done that is mentioned in the above reply. Before I get to play videos on Dailymotion, Google Video and now it do not happen anymore. Is there any solution for this problem I am using IE 7 and the operating system is window XP.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,