Thread: Why is Flash Player constantly buffering?

Why is Flash Player constantly buffering?

Well, about two weeks ago, I reformatted my computer. So I reinstalled everything and Firefox and IE. But when I want to watch a streaming video, or other process requiring buffering screening of the video, I have a problem: The buffering stops randomly in an area of the video (this may very well be the first few seconds, or not done at all). I thought that it may be a problem with the FireFox, so I tried with IE 7, always the same problem. I then suspected that the problem is related with Adobe Flash Player, but I have the latest version. I just want to know why Flash Player is constantly buffering.

Re: Why is Flash Player constantly buffering?

I am also facing similar problem, when buffering the video stops and I refreshed the page to restart the buffer, the video fails to load even more. I then thought about the fact that it could come from my connection, and after several bandwidth test I do not fall under special problem. I browsed a bit on the net to solve my problem, but that does not help me a lot.

I have a problem with my videos on Youtube, the bar buffering red on YouTube begins to load and stops based on odd-sized videos more or less in the middle or the beginning I tried to wait 30 minutes and nothing happened. It is quite irritating and I do not want to use software to download videos one by one.

I was also facing similar problem, well I solved problem by myself after three days of battle, I will explain anyway maybe it will help someone. So I called Telecom after three counselors and 45 minutes of communication they have finally found the problem was the firewall that my livebox so I put at least settings there and I have solved the problem.

I tried to scan with spybot, ad-aware, virus cleaner, windows defender, avast, AVG with all SHIFT. Apart from a Zlob.DNSchanger returning and I managed to delete anything special person. but I cannot figure out how to disable the firewall on my router. If you can proved me help in that matter then please let me know.

In fact the solution that is given in the reply did not work. Then in desperation after I formatted my computer, it did not change and I decided to circumvent the problems since the problems are characterized by instability of a fluid connection and long I use to download free download manager to the video buffer I use various software to download and when a page does not load completely I update as often as possible. In short this does not solve the problem but so far nobody has managed to help me so I do as I can.

I have exactly the same problem as you! No "big" download never ends. It does not come from my connection because all other ordis download properly (they are all in wifi). I tried disabling the firewall without success. No viruses on the horizon. Even after that an analysis of spyware nothing. Whatever the software and the type of download, the block to a random percentage, but often after few MB. If you found a solution, let me know!