Thread: utorrent webUI active download

utorrent webUI active download

Hello,
    I am using windows xp operating system, and I use utorrent to download from internet. Also, I have configured the webUI of the utorrent to browse it from a browser. The problem now is that I can not see any thing downloading from the browser. What may the problem. Any help regarding this is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: utorrent webUI active download

Which is the browser you are using to see the webUI? I would recommend you to use Firefox, because it supports web UI very well. Note that when you are trying to access from the web UI mode the torrent client should be running on the system, may it be on the local computer or remote computer. I guess you have understood what you have to do now.

Hey everyone,
    I am a beginner and I got utorrent to configure utorrent almost normally, I use utorrent for the test configuration and since it is the catamaran I upload speed exorbitant 0.3 KB/s. This is a general problem or is it my config? I said that utorrent tells me that my config is properly installed. Any more help.

I just take the test an hour ago with a Socket 5 proxy that is unique in the sense that it has been for me at my request by a friend who is admin and the Network is Socket 5 is the rapid Hyper etc. So I placed the Socket in the pref tab utorrent connection and tested, no worries, it worked perfectly. By cons I wanted to know if the level of anonymity is effective?

Does someone might know why every stopped downloads, and download μtorrent continues to send R = 3.2ko / s and E = 2.5ko / s? μtorrent 2.0.2 Windows 7 64bit, Avast 4.8 Pro. Before it did not flow no more is growing by opening a web page like gmail and after 15 minutes decreases the encore. Actualize trucker does grow a bit but it's opening a web page that rises to clear my maxi.Merci and advise me on what to do.

The proxy pbm is that most of them do not support p2p (acc and you can not port forwarder then you stay with the network icon yellow) And when it does, we must see if the UDP proxied sites, because that is where the leakage of your real IP is the most important: DNS, DHT, PEX, etc. UTP ... it's all of the UDP.

Ok, I understand, in my case, Socks 5 is in effect on a server abroad and as mentioned above, no worries at the connection level (green ok icon below, download equivalent to my feed Usual etc.) I'll see for the VPN, but the last attempt I made was very bad, can be used as the VPN client was not great. Last question: in the tab connection, or I put my Socks 5 there is a check box to "Use a proxy server for connections to the peers, in my case it must check this option or not?