Thread: Flash Player green screen

Flash Player green screen

I am facing a serious issue with all the videos that I am trying to play with the help of the Flash Player. I am getting a green screen in the Flash Player, when I play the videos. This is mostly for the plash videos. I get the same issue with the videos that are played on YouTube. I am not able to understand why this is happening. Kindly help me with all possible solutions to get rid of this situation. My computer is running Windows 7.

Re: Flash Player green screen

The problem regarding the Flash Player green screen has already been solved on our forums. Just check out the following threads below. I hope that you get the required solution:
    1. http://forums.techarena.in/media-technology/1097189.htm
    2. getting green screen when playing videos on some website

If you cannot get your problems solved with the help of the solutions in the above threads, then just let me know about it.

I think that the Flash Player green screen problem is being caused because there are some conflicts between the operating system and the version of this player that you are using. While using any application or program with the Windows 7 operating system, it is required that they must be of the latest version. So, you will have to make sure to get the latest version of Flash Player to solve this problem.

There is no need to worry if you have encountered a Flash Player green screen issue. I have seen most of the users of various players facing such issues. This is because the copy of the Flash Player that you are using has become corrupt. So, before getting any new version of this player, download the same version of the player and check out if the problem is solved or not.

It is possible that the situation of Flash Player green screen is being caused because of an incompatibility issue. Windows 7 has such issues with most of applications and programs that run fine in the older versions of Windows. Because of such problems, it is said that this particular operating system must not be installed or upgraded. To solve such problems, I recommend you to use a dual boot system, that has another operating system like Windows XP installed in another drive in your machine.

Are you experiencing this Flash Player green screen problem from the beginning, that is since you have installed the Windows 7 operating system? Anyways, you must use the compatibility tool for this player because this may be caused because of an incompatibility problem. Just remember to install this tool before the player is installed in your system.

I have downloaded a completely new copy of this flash player and have got rid of the green screen issue that I was facing. So, I guess that the particular copy of the player that I was using was corrupt. Anyways, I have changed to a new copy and fixed the situation. Thanks to all your replies and suggestions regarding same. I hope to get such help in the future.