Thread: Adobe reader 3.05 for Palm OS is very small in Palm display

Adobe reader 3.05 for Palm OS is very small in Palm display

I have a palm Treo phone which is with Palm OS. I also have a Adobe reader 3.05 on my Palm Treo. The problem is that the Adobe reader application does not fit the entire area of the screen it acquires a smaller rectangular part. i would like to know a solution which can help me to open the adobe reader on the entire screen. Currently Adobe reader 3.05 for Palm OS is too small in Palm display. Help me Please !!!

Re: Adobe reader 3.05 for Palm OS is very small in Palm display

So far i know i do not think that there has been a solution to this situation because the Adobe reader 3.05 takes the default dimensions and it is the largest dimension. You can try to use another application for the same or the best option would be to wait for an update by adobe for the application to get rid of this bug.

See if you can help me I am new at this and I have no idea. I can not see acrobat documents because I can not load the Adobe Reader 3.5 for Palm. In the expansion card is not recognized, nor if I can put it in the palm. No how. Another thing: how I can remove the PDA applications that do not use? Thank you very much.

Eliminate Adobe Reader. To view PDFs use the PalmPDF, which is better and free. To delete application from the original launcher, give options and "Delete ...". To install things, read the manual and install the software. Make sure you install software for Palm, which are those that have the extension PRC (and its libraries PDB).

The Adobe Reader is also free. The steps for installation are:
    • Run. exe in windows. The NSF on automatically. Install Host sync PRC to fast.
    • Synchronize your PDA with your PC.
    • Ready and have the PDF reader installed.
    • if you want to install the card you just have to change in the location where quick installation will save the application.

To view PDF documents, I totally agree, to hell with the Adobe Reader if you have a Palm TX, Palm or a big screen and stay with PalmPDF. But if you have a Palm Treo 650 or a small screen, you have to send the devil to PalmPDF and stay with Adobe Reader for Palm OS version 3.05 . in the case of the Treo 650, the Adobe Reader for Palm OS, is good, better than good.

Using Adobe Reader is the closest thing to resolve this problem that I know, I do not deny that it may be an option for devices 160x160 but the rest is the worst without a doubt, except that read pdfs to plain text without graphics no par or anything, but you pass it better to txt and read it with also allows editing.