Thread: Flash player doesn't play audio consistently in Windows 7

Flash player doesn't play audio consistently in Windows 7

I am using Windows 7 operating system from quite a long time. Well, I have recently installed Flash Player in my system. The situation that I am facing is that Flash player doesn't play audio consistently in Windows 7. This issue is also being encountered with the browser that I am using, that is Mozilla Firefox. I am not able to understand why this is happening. There are no other problems in my system. I have done a clean install of this operating system from Windows XP.
    Last edited by Ambak; 29-06-2010 at 11:44 PM.

Re: Flash player doesn't play audio consistently in Windows 7

It seems that there is an incompatibility issue between the operating system and the particular player because of which the Flash player doesn't play audio consistently in Windows 7. Well, there is a need to make sure if this is really the problem. Just run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system to get the list of compatibilities and incompatibilities installed in your system. If this player is listed among the incompatibilities, then this is an incompatibility issue that you are facing.

If an incompatibility problem is causing the situation that Flash player doesn't play audio consistently in Windows 7, then there is a very simple solution to get rid of the same. You will have to get the compatibility tool for this player. Search for the same on the internet. When you get it, install the tool before the player is installed in your system. All the compatibility settings that are required for the player to work properly will be done by this tool.

A solution that can be used to eradicate the incompatibility problem that Flash player doesn't play audio consistently in Windows 7 is to use the compatibility mode. The operating system has to be taken into this mode when the particular player runs. The mode can be Windows XP or Windows Vista and so on as the player is compatible with.

Just let me know if the problem is solved or not with the help of this method.

If Flash player doesn't play audio consistently in Windows 7, then there may be some conflicts that are going on within the operating system with the player. There are many other alternatives that are available in the market. Search for the various players that work properly in Windows 7. I am using VLC Media Player to run the flash files in my system with Windows 7.

According to me, you must reinstall the flash player and check out if it is working with Windows 7 or not. This is because an installation error could have caused the Flash player doesn't play audio consistently in Windows 7. This happens when additional programs or applications are run while the installation was going on. So, when you reinstall now, make sure that there is nothing going on behind the installation.

One can confirm that the issue of Flash player doesn't play audio consistently in Windows 7 because I started the player with the help of the compatibility mode and to my surprise, everything was working fine. I guess that this particular version is incompatible. I have downloaded a new version of this player and it does not require the compatibility mode for it to start.