Thread: Flash player stops and starts intermittently

Flash player stops and starts intermittently

I have installed the flash player on my windows 7 system, i was just considering that it can be happen because of the bandwidth issues . I was surfing the Internet at very limited data plan to 256 kb/sec. But had it when I work upon the windows xp as well. I have noticed that a site where I could be able to select low speed, medium speed or high speed bandwith. I have selected the low speed 265 kbps and the video played flawlessly without restricting and starting.

Re: Flash player stops and starts intermittently

Whenever I play a video, it just got stops and then need some waiting a while before playing up it again. I have to download them to realplayer, but it is not always ready. I am running with Safari, internet explorer, Mozilla and running with the similar issues on all. Why is my download speed minimum than my upload based to the computer World checkup, and is this referenced with the video issue ? Is this a problem of outdated modem that was installed in about 1998 ?

In case, if a video doesn't play properly , it can be just because of your connection speed. You will require a broadband connection that should be at least 500+Kbps for the proper viewing knowledge. There is another alternate reason for choppy video playback is that the associated servers are suffering with the highest traffic. If you are getting your situation like this , there is not so more you can perform.

There is one more alternative of this issue and It's also may be possible when you are running with the very lowest video download speed or may be further inconsistency. In this situation, you can just pause the video until the all of the stream is downloaded and then moving for the video. Sometimes, an unfinished copy of a video can face some difficulties in your cache and never got download properly . You can re-start the downloading procedure after clearing up your browser's cache...

I am running with the same issue also. But mine is not after rebooting the machine. Whenever, I have uninstalled the flash player and then performed the re-installation, I can play the youtube and that is working in well manner but after I have removed the internet temp files , flash on youtube aint functioning no more but different sites like google video performs well... What should be the solution for such issues, please help me !!!

This is the known issues from several users and no one fixed this after making a lot of requests. I have installed the flash player 9 on my machine and it performs just well but after that the same problem occurs.. I have done the following : Rebooted my machine and then the next day it stops functioning . On each of the site that is based on the flash player continuously suggesting me that I don't have flash player installed or you requires the newest version.