Thread: Adobe CS5 Trial version - won't get past license agreement

Adobe CS5 Trial version - won't get past license agreement

I have installed Adobe CS 5 the Trial version a day before yesterday. I can’t get past license conformity. I continue on clicking yes I accept however the similar screen keeps displays again and again. Does anyone over here have solution for my problem? Not real stoke to expend over $ 1000.00 for a application that will not install or have an auto fix.

Re: Adobe CS5 Trial version - won't get past license agreement

If you have purchased a original copy of the Adode CD 5 trail version then there is no problem and you can easily contact to the Adobe customer care I think they will helps you to solve problem. Or it can be there is a some mistake in installing the Adobe CD 5 version, so have to try it by uninstalling the application then try to install again. I hope this will helps you to solve your problem.

Upon installation of CS5 Design Premium ( PS , Illustrator , InDesign ... ) under WXP Pro 32 Bit SP3 , I met a bunch of errors " nonfatal " leading to the end of installation abnormal commented in a flood of starting with the insults info given below . Does anyone has an idea ?

Exit code: 6
    Summary ----------- -------------------------------------- ---------------------------
    - 0 fatal error ( s ) , 59 error ( s) , 30 warning ( s )
    WARNING : The payload Adobe Photoshop CS5 { Core - 81E1 - 425B 7DFEBBA4 - BBAA - 06E9E5BBD97E } Requires a parent with UI specification FOLLOWING :

First you have to uninstall the installed copy of the Adobe CS 5 from your computer. And you have to remove all the files and folder which are associated with the Adobe CS 5. And then install the fresh copy of the Adobe CS 5 on your computer again. By performing this you can easily fix your problem which you are facing with Adobe CS5. I hope this will help you to solve your problem.

I just installed the 64bit version of CS5 under Seven 64-bit and " normal errors " found in XP 32 bit install 32-bit CS5 have NOT produced . Adobe is telling us to push surreptitiously in 64 -bit ( with good reason ) as she led us to ProPhoto RGB 16-bit ?

This is impossible New 32-bit systems are not as transition systems. Inevitably, the systems (and hardware ) 64 -bit will win fairly quickly .

That said , I think more to negligence of the procedure recettage install 32 -bit