Thread: Pick what torrents you want to download

Pick what torrents you want to download

Hi, I want to download a some movie with the help of utorrent but after downloading the file many of the result to bad quality. I have downloaded a movie and after downloading it looks very bad quality. I want to know how I can choose best quality of movie file from torrent. Please help me to choose good quality movies of other files.

Re: Pick what torrents you want to download

When opening torrent contains many files, and you want only a portion of the file it is convenient to choose the file you want before you start downloading the torrent (to BitComet). Perhaps an item from the File menu, anything labeled "Add Torrent (select files). In this way, the default action is simply download all the data without asking, but it is also possible to select files before you start Download.

1. Downloading one file at a time.
    2. Find the file you want with the most seeders available.
    3. Yes, leechers are not 100% of the stock and they take you, but they also contribute to download (the same as you do when you start to download).
    4. Let your computer 24 hours a day, or schedule can be downloaded at night when nobody uses it, most torrent clients have a timer function.
    5. Use with other P2P programs like messengers or chat service slow to download.
    6. When you download a 15-20 kbps can not have any problems with your firewall or ports

Yes it is a great feature and is what keeps me swithching uTorrent. cannot wait to see implemented to all those who say that this is already covered by going to the Files tab, select Do not download I have to say: not true. First, how it is implemented in BitComet is much more convenient (select all, unselect ...). BitComet important than so much space on your hard drive because only files that you have chosen to download the necessary and not as uTorrent or Azureus still space for the torrent file is not complete even if you select 100 KB on a 5 GB torrent (try the stumbling-to-be-loaded files Azureus is removed and stops giving an error during BitComet is more robust and not at all about all other files, except those who actually are downloading or seeding = much better natural ). oh yeah BitComet is even if I "allocate disk space for downloading" is enabled, then this is not the solution.

This effect of weight can have a pervert , when you go subscribe you will see a lot of content that interests you, but which no interest to anyone , because everyone is already downloaded, if you fill up time spent in this content you will find with a ratio of heavy download , but it will be VERY long before able to bring your ratio to 1 because no one wants these files . I suggest you to start taking any new properties , even one that does not interest you , take ALL the headlines , look column completed you will see ancient stream which are People , some torrents are nearly 1200 completed.

Finally , keep a good ratio at all times , give weight to your ratio at the outset, otherwise the slope is long and painful back . At first only take material and nine people . Configure your software to transfer his shares to a minimum 1.50 , this way you build you a ratio of 1.5 and later if an old thing interests you 'll be able to afford and take the time it takes to back your ratio on quaintness in question.

I am not - fully - agree: a torrent has 400 seeders and leechers is not much the fastest . The more leechers , less you get , because others are too , and seeders have capacitées upload limited . There is also such an example : I once came across a torrent that had only 7 seeders and 1 leecher . I downloaded over 600 kb / s. It depends on the number of seeders , leechers , and the bandwidth thereof.