Thread: How to remove Adobe Reader 9.3.2 from Windows 7 Pro

How to remove Adobe Reader 9.3.2 from Windows 7 Pro

Adobe Reader 9.3.2 is a nice software for PDF files. Everyone knows that a pdf is format became a standard for distributing digital documents. It is a free tool but I am getting some issue while using this in my system. I am using Windows 7 Pro. I had installed this tool and rebooted my pc. But when run it gives a error. I want to remove this and if this does not support my Windows then which is a better alternative. I am not able to find the sources of removing this tool.

Re: How to remove Adobe Reader 9.3.2 from Windows 7 Pro

The sometimes difficult to remove software find their origins in three cases. The first is that some user ignore procedure of proper installation. The second is direct deleting files and manually without proper uninstallation and sometime it is due to weaknesses of the specific tool of Windows. This all reasons sometimes make a software to get out your pc completely. When you run the setup back of Adobe you an find option of remove choose that.

First the program has installed all files and modified your system registry. You can go in Uninstall a program from control panel and remove the program. The program also places items in the registry. But that goes out by uninstallation. Most of the time, he then has one or more shortcuts in the Start menu of Windows on the desktop or in the Quick Launch area. Check your system.

Adobe Reader works with Windows 7 there is no such issue. It is possible that the setup you arranged is corrupted. . This program allows you to view, rotate, print, fill out and submit PDF forms online. The application also supports Internet Explorer, Netscape and Firefox. This new version of Acrobat Reader is better integrated into Windows XP. You just need to re-install the full thing back again.

This version offers an optimized startup faster, viewing videos or Shockwave Flash embedded in PDF documents, functions have been improved portfolio and security for PDF documents has been enhanced. Moreover, this version supports encrypted PDF documents using 256 bit (AES) documents may also include: e-mails, pictures and texts, a word processor and an application desktop sharing.

A new feature called as Bookshelf has been added to this new version to help you organize your PDF files. It is not a buggy tool and you does need to worry about the compatibility settings. Just run the setup once again and this time download it from the official site. The PDF format enables delivery of documents to be printed on any machine that the result is identical to that on the machine on which it was created.

The installation of a program has an effect on the registry of Windows. The registry lists all items related to computer software is its associated files, location, shortcut, windows settings for this application. For proper removal open control panel and on the search box at top type uninstall. Then click on the Uninstall a program and from the list choose the tool.