Thread: Not able to download adobe connect Add-in

Not able to download adobe connect Add-in

I have exhausted a complete day trying to download the ConnectNow Add-in for screen distribution. When I hit it off to download this in a conference, it gives me a dialog representative it is downloading and then barfs representing there was an error. No declare of the error. I am using Flash 10 and IE 8. Additional than interestingly I have been using attach 2-3 times a week for the last 2 yrs, this add-in difficulty merely service most recent week.

Re: Not able to download adobe connect Add-in

A small number of queries as we get in progress. What is the mistake you are in receipt of. Which OS you are using. Which Browser, and Flash Player version or description is use for that. Be able to you try clearing your browser accumulation, prior to loading Acrobat.com/ConnectNow. Those are my initial submission. Maintain in touch, and let us be familiar with how it's going. I go to the diagnostic page and it, in addition, says I require the plugin. I have comprised and deleted accumulation, disabled pop-up blocker, done everything I am able to imagine of.

Most of them had a problem to or by which protected the add-in from installing. You be supposed to not encompass this difficulty to any further extent. Please let us be familiar with if you do encounter a problem. Apologetic for the cause inconvenience to. In the future you be able to create certain the status of the service. Adobe connects at present add-in is not downloading / installing for me too. I cleared the accumulation and retry not including achievement.

In your add/remove programs, you have to go to comprise a give the impression of being and observe if you be able to eliminate the ConnectNow plug-in if it's obtainable and capable to be removed. From there, it would be useful to clear your flash accumulation. I have cleared the flash accumulation (as you mentioned) and I have tried to install the ConnectNow plug-in the entire in excess of again, but the result was the unchanged: Download error.

A download error takes place. Try to download the entire in excess of again. Similar story from most of the person or people using it too. And I am working Win XP Pro 64-bit too. And I have in addition the identical tribulations. I remove and re-install the entire the Plugins following your commands. I tried in addition by means of a Win XP Pro 64-bit inside a VM apparatus it is the identical. Perceptibly the difficulty is due to the XP Pro 64-bit version or description.

I am working with Server 2003 and there is an error throughout the add-in download. I have encompassed to add the entire adobe and macromedia sites as trusted sites several proposition. I have tried the entire them on top of implication. I am regretful regarding the difficulty you are experiencing by means of the ConnectNow add-in. They are thinking regarding a possible run approximately for you and determine to be in touch in a moment.

If you maintain or carry on to have problem subsequent to taking the steps as outlined by acropete on 3/9, give pleasure to send an email to connectnow feedback adobe.com. Be certain to tell us your Operating System. They are able to send you steps for a run approximately to install the add-in for ConnectNow. Please treat this alternative as a most recent resort as the steps be able to be a bit convoluted.
    Last edited by OS-X-10+; 27-06-2010 at 12:24 AM.