Thread: Adobe Reader Mobile 9 SDK

Adobe Reader Mobile 9 SDK

I am a developer and have windows mobile 6.5 application. Actually i want to test something on this application. I want to view PDF files in mobile. Anyway, Is there anybody who can give me information that where can i find an Adobe Reader Mobile 9 SDK? Thanks in advance.

Re: Adobe Reader Mobile 9 SDK

Even i am a developer and i am in search of a Adobe Reader Mobile but it is not the version 9's software development kit but i want to have Adobe Reader Mobile LE SDK. I would glad to have the link from where i can have this software development kit. I have a mobile which has already installed this so i would be making some changes in it if it is possible.

The Adobe Reader Mobile software development kit (SDK), available by license, extends unparalleled quality and reliability of proven PDF technology to mobile devices, allowing third-party developers to support the PDF, EPUB and eBook content protection functionality within their own devices and smartphone applications.

The Adobe Reader Mobile SDK is available from Adobe through a license agreement to OEMs, ISV integrators, and mobile applications developers on a case-by-case basis.
    The first step in the licensing the Adobe Reader Mobile SDK is to fill out an information request form (PDF, 41k) and email it to ReaderMobileSales@adobe.com.

Adobe Reader LE extends Adobe PDF software to mobile phones and consumer electronics devices. Mobile users can now reliably view rich, high-impact, more secure content on a variety of devices, including handsets from Nokia, NTT DoCoMo and other leading manufacturers, car navigation systems, printers, eBook devices, and more.