Thread: Adobe Flash player display problem

Adobe Flash player display problem

Hello,
    I have a problem with new version of Flash Player, the videos are not displayed from any of the sites. The site just gives me any error that the javascript is not enabled. I have enabled javascript from the browser, but still the problem continues. Also, I have tried with almost all the popular browsers and there fore I think this is the problem of adobe flash player. Do you guys have any idea regarding this? Thank you.

Re: Adobe Flash player display problem

I think the problem is with Active X and Flash Player. No I am not recommending you to download the Flash Player or Shockwave. "Your security settings do not allow websites to use ActiveX controls on this computer" So you can not download, if not try to uninstall the Active X control and see what are the results after that.

I've had a problem with youtube. Have you Either JavaScript turned off or old version of Macromedia year's Flash Player. Latest Get the flash player and I have download limit himself. Or else you can download it from there official site, you should not have any troubles in installing from the official site.

The problem with flash player is that it does not support Internet Explorer 64-bit, you have to install internet explorer 32 bit and more of a problem you can install flash player. Just try to use adobe flash player with mozilla firefox or opera and see if you can view the video from youtube or some other sites.

I have a sound problem with youtube and Daylimotion, I get the video, hear the sound with headphones, but not with the speaker, I download Flash pluging but I've always, I thank you all help, I bought a brand new computer, I should not have such problems, in addition it is fast. Any help on this is appreciated. Thanks for your replies.

I just read your message what you can not play video on you oven at exactly the same problem I ke you and I do not really know what to do. Maybe you have the Elsewhere if c be the case I know, because seriously especially since it works with daily motion wholes but neither are the videos. thank you

Hi,
    I've got a problem with adobe flash player I can not in my installer orbit, but it looks like the edge orbit not send to any setup whether it be that I go to a site or are flash animation worse after his failure to mark the installation. I understand that it appears more and more that my orbit trying to install.