Thread: Adobe Connect Pro download

Adobe Connect Pro download

I wanted to know something regarding the Adobe Connect Pro. Actually i am wanted to install the Adobe Connect Pro server to the my own server which i am running but don't know whether is it possible or not. Also i have checked the Adobe site did not got any link for downloading of the Adobe Connect Pro. So please help me with these issues. A help may be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Adobe Connect Pro download

As you are looking for Adobe Connect Pro server on the your own server then let me tell you that you can do the same with the help of the Engage Systems which is certified official partner of the Adobe that will do the same as you are looking for. So if possible then go through the contact the Engage Systems and will do the same.

As you are looking for the download of the trial version of the Adobe Connect Pro the let me tell you that there is a contact detail given on the Adobe site so just call on to that number and ask about the product that you wanted to purchase and they will deliver it to your address. So just do as i said.

As you have told me to follow the Adobe site which is having the contact detail on their site and by contacting them i will get the Adobe Connect Pro at my doorstep. But let me tell you that i am unable to find any contact detail on the Adobe site so if you can then please let me know where to contact. Waiting for reply.

For that you have to register yourself with the Adobe and then you can get the detail that you are looking for. Just follow the below given link for the same.
    • Become an Adobe.com member.
    • Register for the Adobe Connect trial.
    • Receive confirmation e-mail with URL and password.

For more detail click here

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanD View Post
    For that you have to register yourself with the Adobe and then you can get the detail that you are looking for. Just follow the below given link for the same.
    • Become an Adobe.com member.
    • Register for the Adobe Connect trial.
    • Receive confirmation e-mail with URL and password.

For more detail click here
    Thanks for the help that you have given me to work with the issue of mine i have followed all the instruction and contacted the Adobe regarding my issue and they have allowed me to download the Adobe Connect Pro trial version which i am looking for. After going through the performance it i will purchase the full version of it.