Thread: Adobe Director support for Windows 7 / Snow Leopard Mac OS X

Adobe Director support for Windows 7 / Snow Leopard Mac OS X

Hi there, Is the Adobe Director is compatible with the Windows 7 or the Snow Leopard Mac OS X. As i have checked the compatibility table which shows that here is no Adobe Director support for Windows 7 / Snow Leopard Mac OS X. So i am little wondering that why this is not supported or both will support in the future. Thanks in advance.

Re: Adobe Director support for Windows 7 / Snow Leopard Mac OS X

As per my knowledge there is no information regarding the is available on the Adobe site and they did not yet revealed anything regarding the future update with the Windows 7 or the Mac OS X. All we can do is to expect that this will be updated soon to work with the Windows 7 as well as the Snow Leopard Mac OS X.

Hey there, As per your query i am here to tell you something. That i am using the Director 11.X into the Snow Leopard Mac OS X and not having any issue with the same and one of my friend is running the same in the Windows 7 so i think that it is having the support for the both the operating system. So install the Director and enjoy.

I am having an issue with the Director 11.X on the Snow Leopard Mac OS X which is having the Memory leak problem. The problem started with the getNettext which is running the in the loop for long hour and then the system become unstable. I am unable to sort out this issue. So if anyone has gone through the same please help me.

You problem is seems to have some critical issue which can be solved with the help of the Adobe. The Adobe is having there own forum which is made to support their user with the available solution regarding their problem. So if you wanted to get the solution of your problem then register with the same. Thats it!!!!

I think that there might be some of the issue with the Director which is not performing with your issue. So if you wanted to get it working then i will advise you to installed the Director 11.X once again to your system. But make sure that first you remove the complete program and then install the new one. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ThoMas321 View Post
    I think that there might be some of the issue with the Director which is not performing with your issue. So if you wanted to get it working then i will advise you to installed the Director 11.X once again to your system. But make sure that first you remove the complete program and then install the new one. Thanks.
    As per your suggestion i have uninstalled the complete Director 11.X from the system and i have used the Safe mode for the same and after that i have installed the new version of the Director 11.X and let me tell you that the issue related to the same got resolved now i am working perfectly with the Director. Thanks a lot for all the help given by you.