Thread: Can Adobe fonts used in a logo be legal

Can Adobe fonts used in a logo be legal

I have developed a logo for my client and the problem is that it is been incorporated by using Adobe fonts. My client asked me that is it ok or legal to use the same as the company wouldn't sue for the same. Please guide me for the thing. Is it OK if I use the thing and make the possible changes that needs to be embed. I hope it will be better that you guide me for the same.

Re: Can Adobe fonts used in a logo be legal

For your information the fonts that you license form the Adobe type library directly from the Adobe site have no restriction at all. you can use them well and it is legal. There would be no issue with the thing. So do work well but you should be aware that outlining text may cause degradation for both display and printing. So it would be better that you keep a watch for the same. It will be helpful for you.

You can check out for Adobe's EULA for better information and you may get to know about the licensing. So do check out for the thing and make the implementation for the thing. It will be helpful for you and can make the changes that is needed. It will be helpful for you. So do process for the thing and make the changes as needed. You may then be able to work well as required. It will be helpful for the same. So perform and work as essential it is. Do check out.

I do not think that outlining the text should cause any degradation as character's outline is identical whether it resides inside the font context our outside as a converted outline. So I think that it would be better and OK result. Juts for further knowledge aside from letter spacing and hinting specs you can make use of the thing. So do work out for the thing and perform well as required. It will be helpful and associated.

You can check out for the EULA of Adobe provided by Sam.D. Do check for the aspects that is been mentioned. You may then be able to work well with the same and perform for the same. It will be helpful and you can thus get to a proper solution. So do check and make the necessary ailments to be fulfilled. It is essential that you do check and work as required. It is necessary.