Thread: Adobe Reader Extension Software 7

Adobe Reader Extension Software 7

Hey guys ! I am looking for one of the product which I really need right now.. Can you tell, from where can I get this or can download the Adobe Reader Extension Server 7.0. Some friends of mine suggests me to download that from this location and I have tried this from "http://www.adobe.com/products/server/readerextensions/main.html" link also, but it is not providing any link through which I can download that.

Re: Adobe Reader Extension Software 7

You always would be failed to download a trial version of LiveCycle Reader Extensions. The simplest method to get start with the LC Reader Extensions is to come up with the Adobe Enterprise Developer software. When you admit the software, you would be authorized to LiveCycle software, including Reader Extensions,and developer support would also be provided through the email for 1 year.

You can get more information regarding the procedure and all from the official site of the adobe. If you wanted to ask about your any confusions then I wil be glad to answer you.

If you are having any confusion regarding the programming issues or requires the help during use of LiveCycle ES, Solution Accelerators, Flex, Flash Player, AIR or LiveCycle Collaboration Service in your development projects?

There is one-year subscription facilitates by the developers, Architects and Forms Designers with proper support, software and utilities to make and deploy enterprise solutions built on a SOA, leveraging Adobe technologies.You can collect the required information via the Adobe Enterprise Developer Support team. This support team facilitates you with the technical assistance,better practices, and suggested workarounds when problem detected at the time of the coding and programming.

hey there ! I wanted to share my issues with you all to get the perfect answers from you all and I hope ?? I just need to be clear. If my company paid for the developer program, as you told earlier. We would then capable to load the LiveCycle Reader Extensions which would allow our users that have Adobe Reader to electronically sign and store the documents that we dispatch them? Is it ..???

Dingbang, I am on this forum much before and one of my friend is also working for adobe as a programmer. We discuss a lot about such type of issues. If you are the section of the program then you can get the developer licenses for the LiveCycle products (among the different stuff) which you are able to use in your development environment . Should you decide to move to the production using any of the LiveCycle components you still require to buy a common production license for that thing . But yeah, if you did that, then your users would be able to sign and save the documents using Reader.

I would appreciate the specification and suggestion , but require to ask some more thing related to this , follow-up questions:

Do I require to go for both of the product ? Or can I just buy a "Normal production license"? Can somebody here send this one questions to the sales team of adobe because,I really need to contact with them regarding this paritcular information ? I submitted a sales question previously this week and have not got any response from the official site support.