Thread: Adobe Presenter and LMS

Adobe Presenter and LMS

Help me please.. If I build an e-learning present with Adobe Presenter and I have three output choices for publishing.

• Making of a flash presentation through the HTML (SWF)
    • Launch it via Adobe Connect Pro
    • Publish to a PDF

Can somebody of these can support through an LMS other than Connecting with Pro? I am trying to make a developed presentation to an LMS on a large scale as that more than one companies can register several employees and handle , track course finishing , etc.

Re: Adobe Presenter and LMS

The primary option should be what here you are searching for. I work with that and also published a ZIP package. The files which you required to connect with your LMS are stored within the ZIP file which can be extracted later . First of all ,make sure to check the configuration within the Quiz Manager=>Output and Quiz Manager=>Reporting so you are getting out what you are getting that can be useful for you right now. I have been working with the Presenter for near about nine months with Pathlore as my LMS.

make sure to check the configuration within the Quiz Manager=>Output and Quiz Manager=>Reporting so you are getting out what you are getting that can be useful for you right now
    Thanks to view my problem and faithful suggestions as the feedback. What is your thinking of Presenter? Is this a preferred thing which will be compatible with an "industrial" application of getting coursework (dozens of users with several employees) ?

My opinion is in the positive way, based on what you requires. Me and friends group uses presenter and Captivate for our entire courses. Presenter has ease of use moving for this. If you are currently using PowerPoint, you can use Presenter. That may be better or worst. I think, the Presenter is fine for straight-forward, click-through courses. Quizzing is decent. This is not a robust, option-laden application. Captivate is fine for simulations and interactive courses. You can force the learner to participate.

josephwarnel Guest

That can be good or bad. I believe Presenter is great for straight-forward, click-through courses. Quizzing is decent. It's not a robust, option-laden application.