Thread: Adobe Presenter vs. Articulate Presenter

Adobe Presenter vs. Articulate Presenter

I have already used the Articulate Presenter to make the contents. However, because of some primary software bugs I was running with the Articulate, I moved for working with the Adobe Captive . Now, I have just came across Adobe Presenter and it looks exactly the similar as Articulate Presenter. Can someone tell me what are the differences between Adobe Presenter and Articulate Presenter ? Does Adobe Presenter represents the smaller files? I would like to have my files in the proper way within the 5 MG.
    Last edited by Mr Alfa; 25-06-2010 at 03:36 PM.

Re: Adobe Presenter vs. Articulate Presenter

I moved through the documentation regarding adobe that Adobe had changed the name of Breeze Presenter to Adobe Presenter and was wondered to get this news . There is actually serious potential for brand confusion here - is the word "presenter" atually so generic that it can't be secured ? If I were Articulate then I would be letting the lawyers out of their cages currently.

I looked at the Adobe official site. The last time when I searched about the Breeze then it seemed quite primitive visually in comparison to the Articulate Presenter. Currently , however the player interfaces look incredibly similar..

Commonly consideration about their brand name as (Adobe) was powerful than Articulate so if you are getting any type of confusion then the uninformed user would take it as the "Adobe"? Actually, the option of running with the presenter information and navigation on the one side from second is something Articulate should be considered . . .

Before some years back, eHelp licensed Articulate Presenter code and launched a PowerPoint-to-Flash converter that is known as RoboPresenter . Macromedia after that acquired eHelp and its products and shortly thereafter discontinued RP, presumably because this finished with Breeze Presenter (BP). In some methods, RP was superior, in particular, price (In few hundred dollars vs. thousands for Breeze).

Thanks to you all for such a wonderful suggestion and really it is very interesting I got after reading all these . I was guessing that eHelp and Articulate had some relationship with each other . I got that on line a while back but was not completely sure about this.Finally, got this after this discussion...

The platinum package is a three upgrade deal from what I get . So even with the delay, those users here who have purchase it aren't cheated.

The platinum package is a three upgrade deal from what I get . So even with the delay, those users here who have purchase it aren't cheated.
    According to me, this is free upgrades for one year, two years, or three years based on what plan you purchased and for what product. Then now, you have to renew the platinum membership or not.

The three of the upgrades is a cost comparison components for what this would cost you to make upgraded near about three times outside of the plan against the cost of the platinum membership for near about 3 years. this indicates that the cost benefit of the platinum plan and what you save in purchasing this, I think.