Thread: AICC No Completion in Saba in Adobe presenter.

AICC No Completion in Saba in Adobe presenter.

I am currently testing the use of Adobe Presenter and Saba's LMS and AICC import Curriculum. The content of the training is different than the domain of LMS, so I use a framework, and after another crossdomain.xml adobe. All have been very successful, but, even though I have completed the contents of the rules set by the completion of adobe and content modules (lessons) appear as completely in my enrollment, the course still appears as a general evaluation is not moving from my enrollment to my transcripts. I tried to Captivate, it is updating the contents of the modules (lessons) in Sabah to complete, also marks the completion of the course, and move to my report card. Why host does not work the same way? Any advice for AICC No Completion in Saba in Adobe presenter will be helpful.

Re: AICC No Completion in Saba in Adobe presenter.

Curiosity, why are you using the International Conference Centre? Since the content is different domains. At this point, it has a great record or a debugging tool, the views of these matters between the LMS and the exchange of lessons learned. Perhaps the lesson is to send to 'complete' status, but also sent some other value is used to change the status queue back to LMS.

My first suggestion is a tool in the attempt to do TestTrack class, but I do not think that dealing with the international conference center. Sabah's LMS have any physical or debug logging tool, you can use? Do you really need to see the lesson is that if the sending State to return to your LMS doubts that it should be? If so, then the problem is how to interpret the LMS and its results. If not, then you may be able to adjust the lesson to find out. In general, just play settings. If it is set to complete / incomplete, with Mastery points, try not to set the accessibility scores of other combinations.

The rating scale questions allow users to quantify their level of agreement with a statement. For example, the question might be "This paper provides useful information" and the answers may be "Strongly Agree" "Agree," "no opinion", "Totally agree" or "" Disagree ". The rating scale issues are still issues such investigation and may therefore not be notes. With a question rating scale, it is neither possible to assign a point value to the question, or to create conditional branches depending on the accuracy of the answer (since it is a survey question and there is no "right" or "poor" response). However, you can decide what action to take when the user has answered the question assessment scale, for example, go to next slide or show a URL.

The user can now choose to compress the imported audio or keep it as is, uncompressed. The new value defaults to the preservation of audio quality. The file size of uncompressed audio elements may be more important. The option to compress files imported audio is available in Adobe Presenter> Importing audio.

A control was added to disable prefetching and reading Captivate swf movies before the user arrives at the slide published. This option is available in Adobe Presenter> Settings> Quality tab, and it is recommended to check this option during the integration of Flash animation done in Captivate. Nutrient Management (attachments and audio files and Flash video) has been improved. If the user renames an existing presentation, these items are now copied to the new location.

One field interval of transmission "was added in the way Adobe Presenter> Managing questionnaires> Reports tab> Advanced> Settings. The user can specify the number of slides after which the data must be sent back to the LMS server. Other problems formatting questionnaires for a variation of the questions were resolved. The side navigation bar can now be removed in the options of the Theme Editor.