Thread: Nokia 5800 Express and Adobe Mobile Packager

Nokia 5800 Express and Adobe Mobile Packager

I have a Nokia 5800 mobile phone and I have some question related to it. Using Adobe Flash CS4 on the computer I created an application for 5800 and want to know how do I transfer the application from the computer to the mobile phone. I have heard the applications can only be transferred on the mobile phone using a Mobile Packager and hence I need some more information about the topic. Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Nokia 5800 Express and Adobe Mobile Packager

The only way to transfer the applications from a computer to the mobile phone is to use Adobe mobile packager. Using Adobe mobile packager, you can transfer the application which you have created on the computer to the mobile phone. Install the Adobe Mobile packager and use it to transfer the application to the mobile phone.

Hey as suggested I downloaded and installed the Adobe Mobile Packager on the computer but I am not able to get the application to transfer from the computer to the mobile phone. How do I solve the problem? Is there any solution for solving the problem? Can we get the application work on the mobile phone without Adobe mobile packager? Please help.

I have already mentioned that Adobe mobile packager does not work on all the models of the mobile phone. Before installation of the application, you will have to check the list of all the devices which are supported by the application. If the mobile phone is not supported by the application, it will not work on the mobile phone. Hence check the supported device list first.

Yes the mobile is not supported by the Adobe Mobile packager application. I referred the list of all the applications which were supported by the application which did not list Nokia 5800 on it and hence I think I will not be able to transfer the application on the mobile phone from the computer. Still if there are any alternative solutions then please suggest them.