Thread: No flashplayer-installer in tar.gz archive

No flashplayer-installer in tar.gz archive

I have downloaded the tar.gz archive of the flash player, but there is no installation script given, the only thing available is library. What about gloom there's not a flash player on the net, I am using Linux recently converted, and I confess that I mess, I first attempted to install flash with an RPM file, AC worked, except that the sound were disgusting, just hatched, I wanted AC set, and finally, I have to reinstall all the sound re-runs. Can anybody answer me that why No flashplayer-installer in tar.gz archive.

Re: No flashplayer-installer in tar.gz archive

I try in vain to install adobe flashplayer version 10. I stumble on decompressing the archive. tar.gz because no application installed in lucid seems to allow this trick, according to the literature on the subject, apparently one must extract the archive and put libflashplayer.so in ~ / .mozilla / plugins /. How do this in ubuntu.

For Ubuntu 9.10 and later versions. Add to your software sources PPA following: sudo apt-add-repository ACH: sevenmachines / flash. Recharge your package list, and then install the package flashplugin64-installer. Is not a confirmed linusien I simplistically launched this investigation in a terminal that I returned a message asking me what is it for flashplayer 10?

Actually, I copied the code without testing the doc and there is an error (an extra space) code is

Code:
      sudo apt-add-repository ACH: sevenmachines / flash
    Something that I do not understand the doc shows: ACH: sevenmachines / flash. I wanted to edit, correct but clicking on edit, the address is correct ACH: sevenmachines / flash.

This is a recent change in the doc: adding automatic breaking spaces before punctuation. The problem was that this line was in normal text. I added a carriage return and reduced the withdrawal of a space. With the withdrawal of two spaces, it automatically displays the line in "code", without requiring specific tags. It is corrected, then, is the "bug" does not affect our specific case.

I restarted the script and saw an error that I had not seen: The script tried to install the package swfdec-mozilla but cannot find it. So after some research and tinkering, it appeared that the package swfdec-mozilla does not exist on Etch, I searched and found equivalents swf-player. So I replaced it in the script. After restart to check it myself out now the error it cannot find the package libflashsupport. Much to my surprise, I did not find this package by doing a search on the debian packages.

The script does not install these packages; it removes them precisely to avoid any conflict. The script installs nspluginwraper and 32-bit libraries are a dependency for nspluginwrapper for etch. The script asks problem because it requires removing sth that is not installed. Home AC was not a problem but with another version.