Thread: Adobe for the T-Mobile G1

Adobe for the T-Mobile G1

Hi all,
    I need some help. I seems, I am not going in right way to get the product or may be I wanted to download the product which is not released yet. Actually, I have a T-Mobiel G1 phone and I am unable to download the Adobe flash player for this . can anybody help me with this please. Is there any flash player has been released or I am going wrong ??? Thank for any help !!

Re: Adobe for the T-Mobile G1

Apple should now be running out of excuses and could begin to harm the credit of the iPhone if they are not feasible for people. The T-Mobile G1 has achieved in single month what Apple is not been able to capable to do with the iPhone.

The Flash update is available as an over-the-air update, but this should be ready from the vendors as well, but I am not much sure about this fact. This is fine to know that Google wouldn't mind working with Adobe and it could only faciliates the owners of the G1. Please Apple you had good to do the same, as you could get some very unhappy users .

Are you getting the official news or not, you are unable to understand what they recently posted as the news regarding the availability of the required software ?. According to the official news of the apple, It's currently not available for the public and would be released recently with some types of update and the firmware or will be available through the Android Market again is not available sit back and wait for new news from the official release.

Especially thinking that it was not properly said that if it was available or not. "The Flash update is available as an over-the-air update, but this should be ready from the vendors as well, but I am not much sure about this fact." That is a very annoying statement which can be insinuated to mean a lot of things. It most likely indicates that it is not out yet,about the fact that something as major as it is too reclusive, but that is dependent off our own assumptions.

The Apple iPhone should never receive the Adobe Flash because it would effect the Apple released software control over the iPhone. There are some weired articles about the same topic on official site of apple. This is a real disability for the iPhone as Flash is very famous on the web which is used specially for video playback and on-line games on net . When the Flash Player 10 will be released on the Android OS is not known yet.