Thread: How to INSTALL Adobe Bridge

How to INSTALL Adobe Bridge

I am having a Dell laptop since from last one year and it is loaded with the Windows Vista operating system. Now I am willing to install Adobe Bridge application on this laptop. I have tried several time to install this application on my laptop but it is not working. Whenever I start with installation I am getting a error message on the screen and then it crash. I want some help here to fix this thing. Because nothing is working here. I am not able to figure out what wrong I am doing.

Re: How to INSTALL Adobe Bridge

First you have to check that your system has enough hardware configuration to run Adobe Bride application. And only after that you can go ahead with the installation. Because if that is not working then you will keep on getting this error. You can try downloading another setup that can help you to get a stable output. Sometime the setup is not proper and it crashes. So just try out the same once and test back. I am quiet sure it will work well.

System requirements for Adobe Bridge:
    • Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
    • Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended); Windows Vista Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1; or Windows 7
    • 1GB of RAM
    • 3.5GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash-based storage devices)
    • 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
    • DVD-ROM drive
    • QuickTime 7.6.2 software required for multimedia features
    • Broadband Internet connection required for online services

Adobe Creative Suite 4 or point product might not work properly on a system whose configuration does not match that required. For Getting to know the configuration of Systm , see " System Requirements for Adobe Creative Suite 4 or Point Products " ( TechNote kb406240). To check the basic information System as processor speed and amount of memory installed RAM , click Start > Control Panel> System.

Install current Windows service packs and other updates
    For more information, refer to document " Installation of service packs current Windows , and other updates (Windows Vista ) ( TechNote kb405107_fre_FR).
    Verify the DVD player and DVD -ROM
    The Attendees: of dust or dirt on a DVD can interfere with the installation and empcher the DVD- ROM recognize each DVD . Verify that DVD Adobe Creative Suite free of dirt, dust or fingerprints. If necessary , clean each DVD dlicatement center outwards with a soft , lint .

Adobe bridge is a powerful, it is easy-to-use media manager for visual people. These information given by you is really great and also much liked by the people and also help them to install Adobe Bridge easily.

If an error message appears during installation, please check the articles give the base Installation Support Center Adobe for installation errors. We have developed a tool destiny analyze your system and provide technical notes about your problem. We suggest you View Download and perform " the Adobe. That will help you find the origin and solution of errors occurring during installation.

I am having adobe after effects 7.0, and with my little explorer practice called Adobe Bridge , only here it is, I know via some video, this software possesses a preview feature , which really seems not work my house is only the purple icon is present in the preview window , or I know that the icon which I speak is an animated background that possesses a well perceived it . That is , if someone can help me, I thank in advance.

rosesteven23 Guest

Adobe bridge delivers improved product reliability. Some Steps for installing it:
    1.First of all close the bridge 1.0.
    2.Log in as Administrative
    3. Double click on Adobe bridge 1.0.
    3.Now follow the onscreen instruction.