Thread: Windows 7, Windows Live Mail and Adobe Photoshop Elements 8

Windows 7, Windows Live Mail and Adobe Photoshop Elements 8

I am facing some problems while sending the Photos from Adobe Photoshop Elements 8. Whenever I want to send a picture mail from the Adobe Photoshop Elements 8, it gives an error message saying no email program has been configured and gives a pop up screen for Windows Live mail. I am not a computer expert and hence cannot figure out what is causing the problem. So if any of you is facing similar issues with Windows 7, Windows Live mail and Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 then please share your experience and information which might help me in solving the problem.

Re: Windows 7, Windows Live Mail and Adobe Photoshop Elements 8

First of all to be able to send the photos using an Adobe Photoshop Elements, you will have to sign up for the account at the Adobe. For signing up for the account at the Adobe Photoshop Elements, visit the official website of Adobe and register an account. Once the account is created and activated, you will not face the same error again.

I suspect that you must have not configured the Adobe Photoshop Elements properly and hence you are facing such problems. Any application when installed on the computer, requires some settings to be configured for getting the application work properly on the system. I will suggest that you refer the official website of Adobe and download the tutorial for using the Adobe Photoshop Elements which will help in configuring and using the application properly.

Hey thanks for replying to the thread really fast. As suggested I created the account at the Adobe website for using Adobe Photoshop elements and tried to send the photos but still the application gives the same error while sending the photos. Is there something wrong with the installed application? Please suggest some solutions for solving this problem.

It is possible that the application installed on the computer is corrupt and hence you are facing such problems. Every application has lot of files associated to it. If any of the file associated to the application is not working properly then the application will not work properly. Therefore I will suggest that you uninstall the application and install it again on the computer. Check if the application is working properly after reinstallation.

There is no need to reinstall the application on the computer. You just have to configure the mailing application before sending the photos. When you get the pop up message for the Windows live mail, click on it and configure your mail account. Once the mail account is configured, you will be able to send the files using Adobe

Thanks for helping out. Configuring the mail client, really helped in solving the problem. I had not configured the Windows live mail with an email account and hence I was facing the problem. After configuring the Windows Live mail, I was able to transfer the images using Adobe Photoshop elements without any problems.