Thread: Adobe Reader mobile on WinMo 6.1 cannot open certain pdf files

Adobe Reader mobile on WinMo 6.1 cannot open certain pdf files

I am trying to open specific pdf files on my Omnia 6.1 with Adobe reader mobile and some are able to be open but for some the Reader it automatically getting quit without opening those. It goes through the primary procedure to load them but got failed to open those files. Also, these files are not getting detected in the reader's browser.I am not getting, what should be the issue in this case, What's the cause of this and how can it be resolved ?

Re: Adobe Reader mobile on WinMo 6.1 cannot open certain pdf files

From where you have downloaded the setup file of adobe reader. Are you sure, you have downloaded the proper setup file then no need to be worry about this..You need to check the file that you are trying to open with,. try this what another version to open it. After all, if you are not getting any solution regarding this then you need to contact for the official support here and I am sure they would help you in this case..

This is one of the best software for specific pupose with the manipulation of my documents ..I am really a big fan of this - However adobe reader le 2.5 on windows mobile 6.1 and 6.5 has stuck my head in. There is no page rotation going on and neither re-flow and as per your issue not opening all the known files. I am running all these issues on my Omnia II and didn't got any fix out there. That work apart from installing the adobe reader for PPC which quite frankly is ugly and shite.

I have one solution and I am not sure it can be helpful or not but most of the users used this method and success but someone got failed to do it .You also can try this, You have to open the adobe reader first from the installed location and enter into the installation directory, leave it open, then you move to your files explorer of windows 6.1 then try to browse it. It works for my omnia but in case, if you already figured out different solutions then please inform me about this ..

Thanks

Thanks mate that works fine for me. I can't open the "email" and pdf attachments after clicking on them. Currently, this brings me one step near to my primary issue : I am unable to save email pdf attachments on my samsung epix i907 with the WM 6.1 ppc on ATT network, and I am unable to even find where they are stored on my ppc. I used Resco File Explorer search and unable to find where they are located and I got that there is no any adobe Reader menu components where I can do a "save as" to save it within the directory on the ppc.

I have called ATT to get if they block storing the email attachments and the agent told that she would research for this and get back to me.

You can go with the Windows Installer CleanUp tool which can be found here in the prior location : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301.

Just make sure that you have to save the download to your desktop and login as an Administrator to install this , it can be performed by making a right click on the "msicuu2.exe" and moving to "Run as administrator." and then after type "C:\Program Files\Windows Installer Clean Up\msicuu.exe" in the search box on the start menu; the specified tool will run. Specify the Adobe Acrobat 8 and then after click on the "Remove" button. restart and then try to make the reinstallation.

I am very thankful to you for such a wonderful replies. I have tried this and was just considering that I was getting somewhere, it wiped this up entire and fine . When I move for the reinstallation of CS3 the installation procedure suggests that it was getting ready to install the Ac 8 Pro and I was sure that it's going to be fine. But after one hour or more ,reinstalled all of the things and installation goes well but with an error for AC8 pro "install failed" But still not getting any pdf printer........