Thread: Adobe CMM Configuration

Adobe CMM Configuration

Hi everyone, I am working for an software organization uses the Adobe CMM and Adobe ACE (embedded in the Adobe PDF Library) in our limitation of RIP software for Windows and Mac operating system.

I wanted to ask something which I have is weather the Adobe CS applications' CMM configuration can make interface with different applications with the help of Adobe CMM or ACE on the same machine ? Specifically, the BPC and Dither options which can commonly be configured in an ini file.

Re: Adobe CMM Configuration

I am not a programmer and nor have any experience regarding this but this can be solved with the help of little bit changes in the configuration . You have to do something in this scenario..

I am using AdobeCmm in my own project . I used dynamic link library AdobeCmm and connected with the function call SHGetFolderPath. In order to find the specified parameters from a local directory.I hope, it would be helpful for you. I would be glad if you solve your issues using these guidelines..

I have installed the Adobe Color Management Module more than 2 weeks ago from the official website of the adobe..

But I got some problem to use this..When I launched the File Info dialog in Photoshop CS4 and a blank window with black screen . This is the same went for the Kuler window and other extensions within the Window menu. I moved through the reconfiguration preferences, reinstallation PS and reinstallation of my video driver. I am not sure what exactly going on but I hope, you all would suggest me something about this ....

I have also downloaded the new one and made the reinstallation of the CMM and the issue getting repeated again and again.

File Info: Blank, as well as the Kuler, and Connect extensions within the Windows menu. In oder to this ,any custom panels installed through the Configurator also moved into blank status. Once again, As soon as I performed the uninstallation of CMM then after I got the File Info, Kuler, and Connect windows back. I have a Toshiba A205-S5843 and Vista SP1 is installed onto that.. I have no idea what it is,but considered that it should be passed along.