Thread: Adobe CSI CS4 1.0.1 not able to install

Adobe CSI CS4 1.0.1 not able to install

I have a PPC Mac G5 which is been installed with Mac OS X 10.5.7. I have an application that is Adobe CSI CS4 1.0.1. The problem is that the application is not able to install well. I have tried to make it install and manually process the update to the system but I am not able to install to the system. I do not know why this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted well and get work with the system.

Re: Adobe CSI CS4 1.0.1 not able to install

Even I had the same issue while processing the thing. This will surely help you out to work well fr you. It is essential that you process and make the thing to work well. I got the same message twice while performing the task and then I skipped the update installation process when it showed. This resulted in proper installation of the application. So do work out and make the things to be processed well for you.

It would be better that you make and uninstallation of the application first and then perform a cleanup utility. As it is been done you may then be able to process for the thing well and get worked as required. It would be very much essential and necessary that you do perform for the act and process as needed. It will be helpful for you. After that tr reinstalling the application. It will help you out.

I would suggest you to install the application first and not the update with the same. As it is been installed then you should go to Adobe's site and get the updates downloaded. Now install them as well. I hope this will then make the thing to work well for the thing and make it to function as needed. This will surely let you to get to the conclusion.

It seems that there is some problem with the application and it is necessary that you do check for the thing that is get the installer of the application and try to make it install. It would be that the copy which you have is not proper and this is the reason you are not able to make it well install to the system. So perform as needed. You may then be able to process for the thing. It will be surely helpful for you.

It would be better that you perform a reinstallation of the application by uninstalling the previous one. As it is been done you may then be able to get worked with the thing well as needed. So check out for the aspect and process as needed. You may then be able to process for the same and function as needed. So do check and function.