Thread: Adobe Reader for Windows Vista-64 bit

Adobe Reader for Windows Vista-64 bit

I am having an issue which i need to solve with the help of you. The problem is with the Adobe Reader. I am using the Windows Vista 64 bit on my computer and wanted to install the Adobe Reader but not aware that which version of the same to install to run with the Windows Vista 64 bit. If any one is having idea about the same then let me know about it.

Re: Adobe Reader for Windows Vista-64 bit

I am not aware of the Windows Vista 64 bit compatible Adobe Reader but i am running the Windows Vista in the computer and installed the Adobe Reader 9.3 which is working all fine with my system and having n o issue with the same. So i will suggest you to install the same and see whether you are getting the proper

I am using the Adobe Reader 9.1 on my Windows Vista 64 bit. And let me tell you that this is just working fine with the system of mine. The Adobe Reader is having the download for the Adobe Reader 9.1 that is compatible with the Windows Vista 64 bit. so if possible then download the Adobe Reader 9.1 which will help you with the same.

I think it will be better you search regarding the query of yours on the Google. Just search for the Adobe reader for Windows Vista 64 bit and you will get the download link of most of the site which is having the download for the Adobe Reader. So do as i said and see whether you are getting the right one or not.

As i am also using the Adobe 9.1 on my Windows Vista machine but did not got any issue regarding the use of the same. So i think if you like it then you should have to give as try to the Adobe 9.1 to your thread which will make system to work with the Windows Vista 64 bit. So try the same and see whether it is working for you or not.