Thread: Adobe Flash Builder 4 Serial

Adobe Flash Builder 4 Serial

I have installed the Flash Builder 4 in the computer which installed successfully but now it is asking for the Serial Number for the activation of the product. The product is giving warning that it will be expire in 30 days. I am looking for the serial so that i can buy the same but could not found any which will activate the same for me. So help me with the serial number which will activate the same. Thank you.

Re: Adobe Flash Builder 4 Serial

As you are getting the activation problem of the Adobe Flash builder then let me tell you that you can solve the problem with the below given step that will be helpful for you to sort out the issue.
    • Stop All the Application
    • Now uninstall the Adobe Flash Player 4
    • After that install the Adobe Flash Builder again
    • Reboot the computer

That's it!!!!!!

I have gone through the uninstallation and then to the installation of the Adobe Flash Builder 4 which you have asked me to perform but let me tell you that the it is not working for me. For making more convenient i have uninstalled it from the Safe mode and the installed it once again but getting the same problem. So please let me know more about it.

I think that you have to purchase the serial key of the Adobe Flash Builder 4 which you can get easily by spending some money. All you have to do is contact the Adobe regarding the Serial Key and they will you by providing you the same but for that you have to pay some money as it is not the freeware. I hope you will do as i said.

I have performed the same as you have asked me to do but let me tell you that this is not working for me. I have called up on the help line number regarding the purchase of the Adobe FlashBuilder 4 but let me tell you that they are helping me out with the proper solution for the same. So if possible the please provide me the same.

Do one thing start the Adobe Flash builder 4 and see whether it is prompting for the serial key activation or not. When it ask for the serial at that time you have to click on the link i.e. But Serial Key of Adobe Flash Builder online link and you will be redirected to the Adobe Page from where you can purchase the new serial number. Here you can get the Video for the same.

Hey thanks lot for helping me out with the issue of mine which is regarding the Adobe Flash Builder 4 Serial. And i have followed as it was written in the above reply and now got the serial key for the which i was looking for long time and i have activated the Adobe Flash Builder 4 and now i can complete my project with the same.