Thread: Error:Adobe Acrobat Updater Certificate failed to install

Error:Adobe Acrobat Updater Certificate failed to install

I have been using adobe acrobat. Recently while i was trying to update the file it resulted in to error which states that "Adobe Acrobat Updater Certificate failed to install". What is the cause behind the error anyone aware of the cause can tell me. Also please tell me how to go about this problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: Error:Adobe Acrobat Updater Certificate failed to install

Actually i have faced this error in the past and finally i found a solution there are two updators on the computer. You can get that at the location applications/utilities/adobe utilities. Here you will find an application called as the Adobe Updater6/Adobe Updater.app try running one of them would definitely install the updates on your system.

At first it was only on youtube videos that do not work. But when I put videos from youtube on my site they worked. Every time that I install Flash, it showed that it worked, but no, nothing new. Then, the music stop working on myspace. I continue to try to Download flash. Each time it said that the setup had been working, whenever it was wrong. Now, nothing does require Flash. And when I try try to redownload, it goes blank.

One more precision when the crash occurs, I pressed ctrl-alt-del in an attempt to get the task manager. After a long time, I get a window with the following message: "The logon process failed to create the dialog box options ..." "Failed - security options. But i Fixed this issue in desperation when i just Reinstalled the adobe. Hope that this fixes your problem too.