Thread: Crack for Adobe CS5.

Crack for Adobe CS5.

I am searching for the crack for Adobe CS5, I have got the copy of Adobe CS5 but it is asking for the serial key for this version. I have searched for the crack of this software but I have not the serial key for this software. Can anybody provide me the crack for Adobe CS5 software or the serial key for this software? Any related reply will be appreciated.

Re: Crack for Adobe CS5.

Sorry, my friend it is not right to use the pirated software that you are trying to use. If you want to use the software then it will better you buy the original software after paying for it. Well I was just looking reporting the crack for adobe CS5, since it is illegal to use. I need help for stopping those people that are doing this kind of piracy.

The fact is that, who knows AppleScript can be simple to write a script blocking these kinds of users; they can do this thing for any application, using an online activation for activating it. Even if you do not know AppleScript, quick Google search will find your code is ready several locations. Then, it is only a copy and paste problems. Because of the piracy adobe CS is not some $19 per package. There are good people who make a better "mousetrap for these people."

I am in the graphic designer and I do not know if you are using the but Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, etc are software professionals are very, expensive and in addition, it is not sufficient number of series, but it must be enabled through Adobe software for your working. In short there are many people who do not have that much amount of money hence they use the crack version for these software.

Well I do not agree with you because there much similar software that can be used for the same purpose and you can use that software for free. If you do not have that much amount of money then it will be better to go for that software. One more thing you can also order the education version of that software which are really cheap and you can learn many thing from those software.